Were world leaders mocking Trump

Big girl

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Oh no, the clownish leaders are making fun of Trump because the big meanie called them out on NATO.

Will Trump be able to survive this one?

lol

Just amazes me (well, not really) that you lefties will get behind trash like this because you hate Trump so much. (we also know why that is)

He is an idiot. That is why they are mocking him.

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He is an idiot. That is why they are mocking him.

You are the idiot. The best thing Trump could do is pull out of NATO. Them suckers would come crawling to Trump, with America’s protection from Russian invasion absent, they would stand absolutely no chance. Let the Russian tanks roll across their borders and watch them scream, “ OMG, where are the Americans?” Let them laugh. Trump will have the last laugh. 

I laugh at you everytime you post. You are against the rich and big business, yet you work for hospitals. It’s a good thing they aren’t big business and make doctors and nurses very wealthy. How two-faced you really are, and you know absolutely nothing about foreign policy.

France can’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Do you know what the shortest book ever written is? It’s the book of French war heros of WWII. If they laugh at Trump, I assume they forgot Normandy. There would be no France without the huge sacrifice America made on D-Day. France can kiss me where the sun don’t shine.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

You are the idiot. The best thing Trump could do is pull out of NATO. Them suckers would come crawling to Trump, with America’s protection from Russian invasion absent, they would stand absolutely no chance. Let the Russian tanks roll across their borders and watch them scream, “ OMG, where are the Americans?” Let them laugh. Trump will have the last laugh. 

I laugh at you everytime you post. You are against the rich and big business, yet you work for hospitals. It’s a good thing they aren’t big business and make doctors and nurses very wealthy. How two-faced you really are, and you know absolutely nothing about foreign policy.

France can’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Do you know what the shortest book ever written is? It’s the book of French war heros of WWII. If they laugh at Trump, I assume they forgot Normandy. There would be no France without the huge sacrifice America made on D-Day. France can kiss me where the sun don’t shine.

I work for a non profit hospital. Lol. The rich need to pay their fair share.Period

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I work for a non profit hospital. Lol. The rich need to pay their fair share.Period

Is the rich 10% more than your 10%?  You both pay 10%, right?  Why is that not fair?  You feel their percentage should be more because they are rich? If so, that is the typical libtard flawed way of thinking.  And, the 10% is used an example, just wanted to clarify that for you.

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

That’s all you gleaned from my post? Typical of you to answer with a one liner. So nonprofits don’t make tons of money, they are not companies, and no one gets rich? Good try.

24 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

She should google what the CEO's of non-profits make, including the one she works for.  

He/she needs to ask her sweetheart Hillary how profitable a nonprofit is. Ask Al Sharpton also. Do they pay their “fair share”? Heck, they don’t even pay their 10%, but he/she is ok with that.

12 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is the rich 10% more than your 10%?  You both pay 10%, right?  Why is that not fair?  You feel their percentage should be more because they are rich? If so, that is the typical libtard flawed way of thinking.  And, the 10% is used an example, just wanted to clarify that for you.

I pay more than 10%. What is the capital gains tax rate?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just like they are ok with Biden's and obama's quid pro quo with Ukraine.

Biden was acting on behalf of the US. There were also European countries that agreed with him. Trump acted on behalf of himself. Why is he so concerned about Biden now? Why didn't he ask for an investigation last year? You guys need to watch more than Fox News.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, baddog said:

That’s all you gleaned from my post? Typical of you to answer with a one liner. So nonprofits don’t make tons of money, they are not companies, and no one gets rich? Good try.

You are a poor, uneducated man defending rich people. You are being manipulated. I am sure my household income is more than yours; therefore I don't care if I have to pay more taxes than you.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You are a poor, uneducated man defending rich people. You are being manipulated. I am sure my household income is more than yours; therefore I don't care if I have to pay more taxes than you.

Don’t care if your household income is more than mine. All you strive for is to outdo the white man, so there’s that rearing it’s head. Who you are as a person means trillions more to me than what you own. I am much richer in that respect.

Yes, I will defend rich people. Try and get a job working for a poor man. I bet you get every deduction to which you think you are entitled and then some. Don’t we all?

You started this thread to which you didn’t answer my comments about foreign policy.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Don’t care if your household income is more than mine. All you strive for is to outdo the white man, so there’s that rearing it’s head. Who you are as a person means trillions more to me than what you own. I am much richer in that respect.

Yes, I will defend rich people. Try and get a job working for a poor man. I bet you get every deduction to which you think you are entitled and then some. Don’t we all?

You started this thread to which you didn’t answer my comments about foreign policy.

What rich man are you working for?