Buna vs East Chambers 2007

Guest Tha Unit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hornet hive are you typing drunk???? Last post is hard to follow.

All the talk is fun and gets the kids and adults hyped up but you still need to play the games. Last year Anahuac was predicted to be a playoff team and they had a tough year, so you can not count anyone out untill they lose a few district games. Non-District games do not count, because every school does not play the same non-district schedules. See ya at district end and I hope all will be happy to talk about their predictions. Here are mine and if I'm wrong I'll be on here Friday night after the last scheduled distict game.

The team with the most wins gets distict title. (Just kiddin')

1-Buna/East Chambers

3-Kountze/Anahuac

5-Deweyville/Warren/Hardin

Guest A-TOWN

I dont know why everybody thinks East Chambers is automatically going to win District easy, if i recall

Buna, Deweyville, Warren gave EC a run for there money,

Buna had an chance but we always play horrible in the 1st half, we was down 21-7 at Halftime,

Deweyville, gave EC a run for there money, but came up short

Warren, almost beat EC the problem was all there players play both ways and get tired. So really its anybodys District Title,

No offense towards EC, yall are a good team and all and yall will always be a great football team, but yall in for a fight. Buna, Deweyville, Anahuac, and Warren will be looking for yall. Dont count out Hardin and Kountze they will probably play too. but deep down. 24-2A will be in a war

Guest Tha Unit

I dont know why everybody thinks East Chambers is automatically going to win District easy, if i recall

Buna, Deweyville, Warren gave EC a run for there money,

Buna had an chance but we always play horrible in the 1st half, we was down 21-7 at Halftime,

Deweyville, gave EC a run for there money, but came up short

Warren, almost beat EC the problem was all there players play both ways and get tired. So really its anybodys District Title,

No offense towards EC, yall are a good team and all and yall will always be a great football team, but yall in for a fight. Buna, Deweyville, Anahuac, and Warren will be looking for yall. Dont count out Hardin and Kountze they will probably play too. but deep down. 24-2A will be in a war

I agree it will be a war this year

Guest A-TOWN

Hornet hive are you typing drunk???? Last post is hard to follow.

All the talk is fun and gets the kids and adults hyped up but you still need to play the games. Last year Anahuac was predicted to be a playoff team and they had a tough year, so you can not count anyone out untill they lose a few district games. Non-District games do not count, because every school does not play the same non-district schedules. See ya at district end and I hope all will be happy to talk about their predictions. Here are mine and if I'm wrong I'll be on here Friday night after the last scheduled distict game.

The team with the most wins gets distict title. (Just kiddin')

1-Buna/East Chambers

3-Kountze/Anahuac

5-Deweyville/Warren/Hardin

Guest A-TOWN

DP#1 is one of the most unbiased individuals on this forum...go back and check his previous post, they are well written and respect is always given. 

DP#1 Fan, i respect you but you didnt have to tell people who im am. I wonder about you, I know two people from Deweyville and thats Dwight Bickham and Darin Fletcher.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin