Best pitcher to ever come out of your school?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

I'm not from BC but how could you leave out Steve Martin?? he got you to your first ever state final.......

And in a much tougher 4A district.

BLACKSHEAR? KNIGHT?

Knight was an outstanding athlete but not a good pitcher. And in my opinion the best pitcher is the one who makes it to the highest level.  Blacksher did not throw as hard as Fletcher or Martin, but he was a better pitcher. And he is the only one playing in the Professional levels.  You may be outstanding but if you don't have any determination or heart then your not going to be any good.  So Blacksher is my vote for the Best pitcher to come out of BC.  No one will ever out work this kid.    The Question is still out on Angelle and Stringer.  After ther done with college we can judge them.

Blacksher #1  (hardest working, Biggest heart, Great Skills).

Guest UknowWho

For those of you who need proof about Clay's speed, here it is.....

Tell A Friend      Site Search      Site Map      ANU      Northern Voice Bookstore      Contact Us 

About Us

Help This Site

Discussion Forum

- Active Topics

- Memberlist

- Search

- Help

- Register

- Login

J. B. Cash's Column

Joe Kowalski's Column

Boxing

NFL

College Football

Baseball

Basketball

Hockey

Golf

Other Sports

Media Racism and Stereotyping

Crimes, Anti-Social Behavior and Buffoonery

Active Topics | Memberlist | Search | Help | Register | Login

Baseball

Caste Football Forums : Baseball 

Topic: Clay Buchholz   

Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>

sunshine

Caste Football Mentor

Member #42

Online Status: Offline

Posts: 664  Posted: 31 October 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baseball America is starting its annual draft report card and here is an interesting tidbit. The Red Sox drafted a pitcher Clay Buchholz out of Texas somewhere. He is 21 and get this he recently ran the 40 yard dash in 4.25 and 4.27 seconds. Too bad the guy is a pitcher. He should be a CF. To make matters worse he was drafted by an American league team with the DH. Maybe they will switch his position down the road? He is 6-3 and 190lbs,  great athlete!!Yeh baseball players are so unathletic. 

KG2422

Caste Football Mentor

Member #172

Online Status: Offline

Posts: 862  Posted: 31 October 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That kid is from my hometown in Lumberton ,TX! He played WR in high school. I heard he was fast ,but I thought the time was bogus because a lot of those high school kids have bogus times. He's a good kid too from what I know from the few times I've met him

Maybe this will clear things up for you!

• 7 months later...

WOS- Patterson

Nederland_ Sullivan

LCM_ Hale

PNG- dont know alot to choose from

BC- Angelle, BC didnt even make the playoffs fletchers senior year he got beat in a one game playoff to see who goes to the playoffs by LCM.

Lumberton- dont know. No one has really been dominant.  Faced Buckholtz alot in hs and he was good but not dominant.  They got 3rd in district his senior year and the district was not that strong.  Same story with the other two they were good but not dominant.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Hold them accountable? Like here in Texas where we have, by any definition, the most conservative Speaker that we’ve ever had. He pushed through an abortion ban and border security measures, reduced school taxes, etc… and the people who put him in office are firing him for not being MAGA enough.    Every third commercial on TV is Trump (or somebody who supports Trump) calling Phelan a RINO and supporting an impotent replacement for the most powerful person in the House.    It’s 100% MAGA, and it’s 12000% stupid.    “oh, he didn’t do those things by himself” says everyone who doesn’t understand parliamentary procedure. 
    • @bullets13 not sure why it double posted the topic.. delete this one plz sir
    • Me personally I respect posters like @bullets13 @CardinalBacker they vote for a guy and can call out others in the party or the direction a party can be headed.... others on here fall "lockstep" with whatever happens and defend by all means is the mantra it seems... no need to call out names, it's probably you if your mad at this statement 🤣 
    • I recall prior to midterms the R's and the "red wave" would get America "back on track" etc.... they would end this and stop Biden from that blah blah blah, so what's the problem? It looks like a circus show from both sides and whoever can sit or stand with a straight face and defend it is a 🤡! Desantis would've been a slam dunk for the R's and he possibly would've got my vote... now they pick a guy who lost the popular vote twice lol (yeah I know that means nothing in grand scheme of things).. point being is the dude is highly unlikeable (I also know this doesn't matter) 👈🏾 just getting ahead of the deflectors... personally I hope the clown gets in there so ppl can see how ultra right the clown is trying to push America for... IF he wins in November you can bet he will be on a rampage for 4 years getting lil if anything done, will most likely spend his term for the same thing some of yall complain about daily, going after his opponents... but hey the D's do it right? So yeah it's cool if we do it SMH We're supposed to vote on policies etc while at the same time the person you vote for that made promises to change or fix this and that complains about his predecessor being the issue! It's all a joke What have R's done that's good for America since midterms?  What have D's done? And please leave your feelings out of this and be truthful if possible!
    • I recall prior to midterms the R's and the "red wave" would get America "back on track" etc.... they would end this and stop Biden from that blah blah blah, so what's the problem? It looks like a circus show from both sides and whoever can sit or stand with a straight face and defend it is a 🤡! Desantis would've been a slam dunk for the R's and he possibly would've got my vote... now they pick a guy who lost the popular vote twice lol (yeah I know that means nothing in grand scheme of things).. point being is the dude is highly unlikeable (I also know this doesn't matter) 👈🏾 just getting ahead of the deflectors... personally I hope the clown gets in there so ppl can see how ultra right the clown is trying to push America for... IF he wins in November you can bet he will be on a rampage for 4 years getting lil if anything done, will most likely spend his term for the same thing some of yall complain about daily, going after his opponents... but hey the D's do it right? So yeah it's cool if we do it SMH We're supposed to vote on policies etc while at the same time the person you vote for that made promises to change or fix this and that complains about his predecessor being the issue! It's all a joke What have R's done that's good for America since midterms?  What have D's done? And please leave your feelings out of this and be truthful if possible!
  • Topics