Evadale at Beaumont Kelly

NetCat

Evadale at Beaumont Kelly  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Close or Blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2019 at 12:00 AM

2 hours ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

I say Evadale but in a close one...

I'm with you. Neither team has much of a defense. Evadale got physically handled by West Hardin on defense (Offense killed though), and Kelly couldn't stop Deweyville. I think it's going to be a shoot out. 

This is a tough one....  How healthy is everyone?  I'm hearing the Dale is a little banged up and I know Kelly's #3 went out a few times (along with a few others) in the Deweyville game. I think this will be the biggest factor going in. Kelly's got some talent and should be hungry to get back in the "W" column, and Evadale always plays hard. I feel pretty confident that it won't be an easy game for either team.

Evadale's #42 middle LB hurt his arm but they are saying he will be back it was a tissue injury rather than any bone breaks or shoulder injury. They did have one boy that went to emergency clinic Saturday or Friday night after the game an was diagnosed with bad concussion. Other than that a few bruises and soreness but will be ready to go Friday night.... 

Defense has got to step up they are not producing like they should be considering the size they have on the line. Secondary is playing very well. Had 2 interceptions during WH game and one of them was for a 90 yard return but the penalties in the trenches are killing them.

16 hours ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

Evadale's #42 middle LB hurt his arm but they are saying he will be back it was a tissue injury rather than any bone breaks or shoulder injury. They did have one boy that went to emergency clinic Saturday or Friday night after the game an was diagnosed with bad concussion. Other than that a few bruises and soreness but will be ready to go Friday night.... 

Defense has got to step up they are not producing like they should be considering the size they have on the line. Secondary is playing very well. Had 2 interceptions during WH game and one of them was for a 90 yard return but the penalties in the trenches are killing them.

Who ended up in the clinic? 

22 hours ago, NetCat said:

I'm with you. Neither team has much of a defense. Evadale got physically handled by West Hardin on defense (Offense killed though), and Kelly couldn't stop Deweyville. I think it's going to be a shoot out. 

I'm pretty sure Kelly is ranked number 2 in allowing the fewest number of points in the area. They have one of the best defenses in the area. Also don't forget one of the scores was a scoop and score by the Kelly defense against Deweyville. 

On 10/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, NetCat said:

55 minutes ago, Wolves247 said:

I'm pretty sure Kelly is ranked number 2 in allowing the fewest number of points in the area. They have one of the best defenses in the area. Also don't forget one of the scores was a scoop and score by the Kelly defense against Deweyville. 

Deweyville marched it down their throat, so you can't say they have one of the best defenses in the area. Not that Deweyville is bad, but Evadale has a better back to run the ball. That's what I'm basing my statement on. I could be wrong though

2 hours ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

I believe it was #66 he received a concussion. The main core of players are all heathy... WR, QB and RB are all good; they were banged up pretty good because took some good shots. Defense is where the hurts have been....

Hope the kids all get healthy, I know that Evadale's numbers are down this year so anybody getting dinged up is going to hurt them bad 

2 hours ago, NetCat said:

Hope the kids all get healthy, I know that Evadale's numbers are down this year so anybody getting dinged up is going to hurt them bad 

The numbers are way down. Most kids that have any athletic skill to them aren't coming off the field. My son is one of those that never comes off the field. He gets a break when there is a time out....   I'm with you and feel it is going to be a good game...

15 hours ago, TigerAlumni85 said:

The numbers are way down. Most kids that have any athletic skill to them aren't coming off the field. My son is one of those that never comes off the field. He gets a break when there is a time out....   I'm with you and feel it is going to be a good game...

Yikes, it's crazy how numbers go up and down through the years. I remember 3-4 years ago they could almost entirely platoon 

3 hours ago, NetCat said:

Yikes, it's crazy how numbers go up and down through the years. I remember 3-4 years ago they could almost entirely platoon 

I know it is crazy..... We sit in the stands and pray no one gets hurt because you can see the energy lost by the end of the game. I know one thing my son will definitely be in condition to go the entire game by the time basketball season gets here.