Evadale at North End, Tonight 7:30 pm

West End at Lumberton, Tonight 7:30 pm

Kountze at Amelia, Tonihgt 7:30 pm

Losers Bracket

Spindletop at Silsbee, Tonight 7:30 pm

TBA at Tyler County, Tuesday 7:30 pm

TBA at Jasper, Tuesday 7:30 pm

Buna at TBA, Tuesday 7:30 pm

DO THEY HAVE A WEBSITE THAT SHOW HOW EVERY DISTRICT'S DOING??

A win is a win. That's baseball. Hopefully Groves comes out on Saturday and wins again, I don't care how it's done as long as it's a W. It put's us in the drivers seat even if it's because of errors.  Good excuse, but doesn't the best team make less errors and execute's while taking advantage of other's mistakes or am I missing something here. Anyways good luck to ya'll. GOOD LUCK GNLL!!! :)

A win is a win. That's baseball. Hopefully Groves comes out on Saturday and wins again, I don't care how it's done as long as it's a W. It put's us in the drivers seat even if it's because of errors.  Good excuse, but doesn't the best team make less errors and execute's while taking advantage of other's mistakes or am I missing something here. Anyways good luck to ya'll. GOOD LUCK GNLL!!! :)

Yeah I told the BCLL team that they can't make errors to win this district!! it's all good because theyre gunna come back and get 2 and go to sectionals... this at least makeS it more interesting instead of just winning one to go to sectionals every year and it keeps them on thier toes...... BCLL's just too much they've got 3 monsters on thier team that are gunna show up to play with no mercy saturday and monday after beating NNLL tomorrow!!!! Good luck with that GNLL little leaguers....lol

Good luck to whoever comes out on top in district 32, there are 3 good ball teams still in the mix. It is amazing how far Groves National has come since I've grown up playing ball in the 80's and 90's. Back then most of the top players came from Groves American where we played under PONY rules while National was kind of looked down upon by the other.

Yeah so BCLL at GNLL Saturday at 7:30..... BCLL beat NNLL 8-3.. I expect a good game here with Pittman coming back... if Bridge City beats groves the championship goes back to Bridge City on Monday at 7:30... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.... P.S. IVE BEEN WONDERING FOR SOME TIME WHERE SECTIONALS IS AFTER THIS... DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Good luck to whoever comes out on top in district 32, there are 3 good ball teams still in the mix. It is amazing how far Groves National has come since I've grown up playing ball in the 80's and 90's. Back then most of the top players came from Groves American where we played under PONY rules while National was kind of looked down upon by the other.

I'm involved at Groves National and we seen a large influx of Groves American kids this year. Alot has to do with how the league is ran and managed. Hopefully we can keep the majority of the Groves kids at GNLL, and build a solid program every year.  The championship game or games between BC and Groves ought to be a good one if the rain will STOP! ALSO, GNLL is all Groves kids while the OTHER league is mixed with PA kids now.

I heard Pittman quit as well.. To bad for BC, and lucky for Groves who is not even close to being as good as they were last year. I've been to several games and the pitching Groves has this year makes it hard to understand why other teams dont just hammer Groves. And WACO is a stretch for this team, just because the team last year was so good lets not get ahead of ourselves and think this team this year is even close.

As stated below, Groves American was the place to play 5-6 years ago before the league went to pot. Plus those kids that were so good then are now 13-14-15 year olds, and quite a few of those boys I understand played on the LL team from Gorves last year.

It's true that alot of kids at GNLL did play American that long ago, but it's something bringing them to GNLL. For whatever reason your trying to bash our league. All the kids are from Groves no matter what league they play in. I think it's great for us to have a competitive youth baseball program. I'm just a good old fashion lilltle league fan, and that's why my kids play little league. I could have put them at the disfunctional American league, but I would rather them have fun, learn baseball, in a atmosphere that is more condusive for kids. My personal opinion is that American get's out of hand. The group of kids this year aren't at the level of the kids last year, but they are still a good team.

Sorry, not bashing Groves LL. If I had a son that was young enough I would let him play Groves LL now over Pony any day. I like Pony rules better for the younger kids 5-8, but at the Little League lvl 9-12 when they can make the major team that would be great having the chance to advance to a tourney where your son could be on National tv. Groves is really too small for two leagues and hurts the lvl of play as you have good kids playing in both leagues where if they combined think of the talented teams that Groves would have.

I was also stating that reading these forums and others and hearing people talk around Groves, I get the feeling that the team this year thinks they are twice as good as the team from last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin