SUPER GOLD BOYS TENNIS: Matthew Deaver, Silsbee

With the exception of Deaver and maybe the two warren guys, THIS TEAM IS A JOKE. Where is Desai, Bug, Minick, or Boone. All of these players would have killed the others on this list. This list is the funniest thing i have ever seen. Guys don't listen to this list, IT IS WRONG!

hahahahaha well aeropro7, the list i posted was my list. That wasn't the actualy list. Trust me it was TERRIBLE! I can't even explain how bad it was. It had two guys i have never heard of before. IT WAS HILARIOUS. It shows you that they pay no attention to tennis in this area.

I dont know who makes the list, but this was the list.

Mvp- Matt Deaver

Super Gold

1. Singles kid from Nederland(Not the Lopez kid the other one)

2. Some kid from Lumberton

3. Tyler Word

4. Scott Carnley

5. Devon Armstron(Mixed doubles Bridge city)

Isn't that a joke!

Your right..the kid from Nederland who I think is Ben Wedienfield shouldn't have even been considered or the kid from Lumberton or the kid from Bridge City.  I would have easily put Sagar, Boone, and Minick in those spots instead of the kids that are there now.  As for Word and Carnley they have the right to be up there...having a 28-3 record. 

AGAIN A JOKE FOR PLAYERS 1,2,&5

list is pretty much right except Boone from Kelly could beat word and carnley handly.

uhh...no, sorry aeropro7, you are wrong about that. word & carnley are way better than boone. if he was good him & his partner would have done better than them while at state & they both beat him & his partner, so you got your statistics wrong. you need to do some better research little kid.

• 2 weeks later...

im talking about singles. i could care less about doubles washed up has been thats not even in high school. wait, you were a never was. sorry. :'(

haha..i love that little crying sad face you put at the end of your sentence. if i saw correctly during the semis of the westbrook tourney, didnt you have that same face when Casey Word had a break on you in the first set? i remember i took the day off at school to go watch that tourney. exactly, i was there, & i saw you crying. haha... your welcome 8)

good come back. but i won that match. that kids a pusher and will never go anywhere in tennis. but yeah, i was upset i was struggling with a kid like that.

yeah but i would way rather lose a match than cry like a little baby in one..like you did :'( .....but i personally know him. he doesnt practice everyday unlike other kids..he mainly focuses on football, but if he didnt, i think he would be a heck of a player

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder