3a's Best two teams in State from same District

I believe that is the case chief.  I really did not see anything special about Jasper.  I thought BC beat them selves in there series.  But hey, I guess I was wrong.    To bad we could not have met up at state. 

Alot of people saw nothing special, they didn't have any super stars, no ace  pitcher, no one wth a division one scholorshp or drafted by MLB, just a team that was solid from top to bottom. Every player had mutiple hits at the state tourney, you cannot name one player out of their 10-11 starters who did not save them a game in their playoff run, by making a great defensive play or a crucial hit. It was truley a team effort. Thats what made them special they pulled together when they needed to and never gave up.

I believe that is the case chief.  I really did not see anything special about Jasper.  I thought BC beat them selves in there series.  But hey, I guess I was wrong.    To bad we could not have met up at state. 

I agree that Jasper wasn't loaded with superstars, but were just solid from top to bottom.  They played great defense (most of the time).  They had 4 pithcers that no one except Mixon had a clue as to who was going to pitch, and all of them got the job done.  They had every kid in the line up get a base hit in the state finals and set the record for the most runs scored in that game.  Nothing speacial but STATE CHAMPS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder