OYB Pinto Champs

...always... and I have only myself to blame for this one. td will tell you the same. He tried to warn me, but I was trying to do the right thing by the kid. It appears I've screwed it up on all fronts. It's OK though, I'm not going to let one bad one mess up the whole crew... that you can take to the bank!!! ;)

...always... and I have only myself to blame for this one. td will tell you the same. He tried to warn me, but I was trying to do the right thing by the kid. It appears I've screwed it up on all fronts. It's OK though, I'm not going to let one bad one mess up the whole crew... that you can take to the bank!!! ;)

Fortunately, I have no idea who you are talking about--won't even try to guess!  That's what keeps it challenging though! 

How about another scrimmage with TGreen?  IS that on for this week?  Shetland tourney begins Saturday, June 30th.  Y'all gave the outfield good work.  The nice thing for y'all is that at least we hit off the tee, so usually there is a play to make.  We scrimmaged Mustangs and they pitch to their own--sometimes they didn't hit, so it made for a long scrimmage.  But, their pitcher needed the practice as well and it was better than regular practice. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124