Bridge City In 07?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hey lets act like jr high kids...no he doesnt yes he does...blah blah..who you're talking about is pretty good and he might get some snaps and a look...but face it hes not ready yet, and since you've never played a down in a hs game i dont think you realize just how fast varsity game play is, so jumping from freshman team to friday nights is too much right now...he'll give a better competition as a jr and probably will have the job as a sr but for this year i firmly believe breaux will be the starter week zero

but one more than the other...tuiasassopo has a chance to start at qb for the raiders...but he wont..that is j'marcus russel's job...

this is the last im saying on this subject...wait till week zero to see whos right or wrong..and if im wrong...i'll eat that crow

I didn't know these guys played for BC. If so I'll give them 3 wins for the year.

bayou bowl is between of and bc...not kville...why do you care? and ofcourse they will seek revenge they arent saying "well lets just lose again" that was kinda a stupid statement...and why did you quote me?? i was replying to card80's post not your retarded statement

Awwww....that made you mad??? Kirbyville wins again!!!Lol

but one more than the other...tuiasassopo has a chance to start at qb for the raiders...but he wont..that is j'marcus russel's job...

this is the last im saying on this subject...wait till week zero to see whos right or wrong..and if im wrong...i'll eat that crow

Why eat BC crow when you are from BC?  Arguing over who'll start over the other?  Silliness... :P

i meant i'll put up with whatever stuff i get if im wrong...

i watched both kids play last year and the difference is obvious if you watch the games...the soph is good dont get me wrong i just think hes not prepared to start on varsity, breaux better fits the job for now

Who is the sophmore you are referring to, same as metioned above?  Just curious because I have heard mention of a different name as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder