*Huffman vs. Texas City..TX CITY ADVANCES*

Guest RBarker

i just got home from the game it was looking really bad and there was alot of lightening so its prob. gonna be called off, if it cancelled do they played again and start all over or continue into the 2nd inning

Guest etbu

TC got a runner on by a hitter LEANING into a pitch with two out in the first. Then TC got a couple of hits to score the run. We will see what happens but will be fun and there was a HUGE crowd for the game.

Guest Orangeboy

Orangeboy they let you out on a day pass.  ???

No you dummy, I'm just rooting for my old ball coach. It has nothing to do with Huffman.  Best of luck but I hope Coach Young wins.

Guest etbu

Now don;t go calling names now OB. Yes Listi is throwing today and will resume where he left off. Our district is doing very well and hope we can make the third team to make it a tria-fecta sp.  ;D

Guest etbu

I heard something pretty funny today about Coach Young. I heard from another Coach that when they voted for the Coach of the year it was he that won. Get it? He is not the HC but other Coaches despise the HC for Texas City so much they gave it to Coach Young. What I am talking about.  ;D

Congrats Texas City on a big win.  Looks like Coach Young is still getting it done.  That guy is unbelievable.

Congrats Huffman on a great season.  I spoke to many people from PNG and they had very good things to say about your team. 

Guest etbu

Sorry the season has ended Huffman. Congrats on a great year!! The only thing I'm happy about is BH doesn't have to see Listi next year ;D Where is Listi Going next year?

Thanks for the kind words but TC was the better team and they are a very good team. Listi is going to Kansas or Panola I think. I was trying to get him up at ETBU but may be out of our league. Hey BHFAN your karma is heading in my direction.

Hey LCM fans cannot wait until next year to watch your team and good luck to all of your kids this summer as they head off to different teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami