LCM vs. Bay City Predictions

who do you think LCM will start on the mound? Bay City? i say LCM in 3

"What type of pitching does the bears have? records? we (BH) beat bay city 1-0 the first game of the year... they are pretty solid... and, their district is not weak as some have said..."

Nice try Bay City. 

Get your scouting report elsewhere.

We are not falling for the banana in the tailpipe trick. ;D

PS I have fished Hodges Reef before and you thought it was your honey hole.

Reef. Latitude:, 52°10'00", Position at: CENTRE. Longitude:, 128°05'00"

hodgy,

You gotta give a little to get a little.  If "yall" (BH) played them then tell us about them.  What kind of pitching do they have?  Who are their better hitters?  How do you get them out?

Don't worry about it lcmfan, I'm sure the LCM Coaches have scouted Bay City sufficiently.  No need to ask Bay Cit...oops, I mean Barbers Hill  8) about details from when they faced them.

Thanks Reef

I like to fish East Ridge over there. 

Coach officially gave Syd Jr. the nod for tomorrow.  He went to bed early tonight to rest up for you guys.  Coach went down today and got him a new boot from the second hand store.  He had wore a hole in his old one from pushing off of the rubber.  His big toe has been bleedin for a week.

PS Syd has a heck of a pick off move to first.  Scouting report on him says he always flinches his butt cheeks twice before picking.  Ya'll might want to keep an eye on his rear.

See you tomorrow.  I'll hollar at ya. 

LCM should take this one....Coach Griff and Stephenson are pretty smart coaches and will coach the Bears past Bay City and get a lot of help from the Bears players. They know what they are in for and are ready.

does syd have spikes on those boots?... hope ya'll take the series and we beat Lamar cons....it would be nice to watch a best of 3 at Lamar between BH and LCM

No spikes.  Just a good ole fashioned work boot.  And 6 feet ten inches of elbows and a holes coming at ya at just under 120mph. 

PS Don't forget to keep an eye on the cheeks.

You ever fished over there out of east matagorda?

I got a place over there in Sargeant.

I prefer wade fishing over any other type.  Do you happen to know where, when, and how to wade fish Trinity Bay?

Sorry, but info out of the chronicle that everyone has already seen, or info about a player no longer in the lineup, doesn't show good faith.

Bearbacker,

I think our coaches will save Syd. Jr. to close game 1 or start game 2 or 3.

don't know much else other than stats from the paper... but, like most high school hitters, i'll bet they have problems with a decent slider or curveball

Hodges Reef

You began your brief setxsports career with some half truths and now you are inching toward outright falsehoods.

bearbacker

what has Hodgy said that was an outright falsehood?? Don't you think that a guy with a good curveball or slider is a tough pitcher to hit against? Relax a little bit and back off the conspiracy theory, Oh wait  :o I think I hear the black helicopters now.... ;D

bearbacker

what has Hodgy said that was an outright falsehood?? Don't you think that a guy with a good curveball or slider is a tough pitcher to hit against? Relax a little bit and back off the conspiracy theory, Oh wait  :o I think I hear the black helicopters now.... ;D

Capt K

You just stick to defending your weighted ball program and I will keep to accusing Hodges Reef of being a Bay City guy that signs up the week they play a southeast texas team and tries to trick us into giving him info on our setex teams.

and by the way Capt K those would be Black Cat Helicopters.

bearbacker,

if I am not mistaken some of those Bear players use the weighted ball program don't they???  But hey that is a topic that has been beat to death so we will leave it alone here. I simply asked a question, nothing more...nothing less. Good luck to both teams, it sounds like the games have already begun. Did someone see my radar gun laying around.....

This is like shooting fish in a barrel...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. K

bearbacker,

if I am not mistaken some of those Bear players use the weighted ball program don't they???  But hey that is a topic that has been beat to death so we will leave it alone here. I simply asked a question, nothing more...nothing less. Good luck to both teams, it sounds like the games have already begun. Did someone see my radar gun laying around.....

This is like shooting fish in a barrel...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. K

I am certain "Bear Baseball" does not utilize or endorse the weighted ball method.  What the players do on their own time may be different.   You are correct in one thing, the weighted ball argument has been beat to death on this site and needs to be dropped.  Let the parents and players do their own research and decide if it is still right for their ball player.

Best of Luck to the Bears in this series!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder