Baseball vs Football...

Guest BALLPLAYER

well when you have god given talents such as size and all that...you can also get god given talents for baseball such as having great hand eye coordination or being able to throw a baseball 90 mph and you can never forget just being a athlete...i think their pretty even though. But if you made me pick one i would take football just because i like the sport better :lol:

Yeah I am with SilsbeeD on this one. You can't say God given talent makes you excel in football and not baseball. If you do not have good hand eye, you are not hitting, and some people learn it and some are blessed with it. Just like with football some have good size and speed, some have to hit the weights and the track harder to excel, so I ain''t buying that one. Both are tough, they both have their challenges. I like football better, so naturally I think that. I think you can make a easier living at playing baseball though.

There is nothing easy about 6 days a week ,150 game season.Nothing harder than hitting a baseball.God given talent isn't enough.For every guy that makes it there are 100's that had the talent but not enough of "it".If there was a minor league in football to develop players maybe you could say football was harder,lots of guys don't make it till after 6-8 years in the minors.That is after HS and college.

Its called a game, not work................shoot give me the chance to play 6 days a week 150 game season for that money.......................no brainer. I am not saying it doesnt take work to get there, but lets not make it seem tougher than it really is.

Once again I think baseball is tough but so is football. Natural talent will take you far in both sports, but so will working hard.....I choose football because I like it better. And despite what people from Vidor think, play 10 years of football in the NFL and then play 10 years in the MLB. I guarantee your body will tell you which one is easier to make a living at.................................Like it or not its the truth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder