*Huffman 1 PN-G 0 Final/Game 1 Playoffs*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BH89-2,State appearances by teams from our fine southeast Texas 4a district or former 4a members. LCM, WOS, BC 2, NED 2, PNG 2. Dayton come in with high hopes and confidence and they are sitting home, and really this is is a down year in our district. If we talk alot about our fine district, its because we have the results to back it up,we are not just a bunch of one year wonders.

I thought the crowd was fine for a Bi-District matchup with one local team meeting a Houston area team. Of course PN-G dominated the crowd with it being so close. The Beck is a very deceiving place considering the listed capacity is 5,000 with more room actually available.

Guest etbu

BH89-2,State appearances by teams from our fine southeast Texas 4a district or former 4a members. LCM, WOS, BC 2, NED 2, PNG 2. Dayton come in with high hopes and confidence and they are sitting home, and really this is is a down year in our district. If we talk alot about our fine district, its because we have the results to back it up,we are not just a bunch of one year wonders.

One year wonder? Coach LB best things about the good old days is  their gone. FalconFan save your breath like talking to a wall. It is what it is and Listi will be fine bc we are not suppose to be here anyway KID. What are they going to do eat us?  8)

etbu,all the pro and college players out of the district and state apperances deserve at least some respect.But besides that you act like this districts greatness is gone and lost forever!Believe it is not. But even if it is it is better to be a has been than a never was.

Guest etbu

;D ;D ;D

Thats rich LB. Bla Bla Bla. BTW how is volleyball season going for you guys? Would love to chat but have to go watch our softball game with TC. Cha Cha

Girl's sports smack! I love it!! By the way,the BH guy started this stuff by calling PNG and Vidor losers after Huffman beat PNG 1-0 on an unearned run in the first game of a best of three series and Vidor and BH yet to play.I am not from Vidor or PNG, but 22-4a is known state wide for being a great baseball district,sorry that makes you guys over there so bitter.By the way if someone from 22-4a had called you guys losers me and many others from our district would have been all over them,I'm sorry you went to bat for this guy.

Guest etbu

Girl's sports smack! I love it!! By the way,the BH guy started this stuff by calling PNG and Vidor losers after Huffman beat PNG 1-0 on an unearned run in the first game of a best of three series and Vidor and BH yet to play.I am not from Vidor or PNG, but 22-4a is known state wide for being a great baseball district,sorry that makes you guys over there so bitter.By the way if someone from 22-4a had called you guys losers me and many others from our district would have been all over them,I'm sorry you went to bat for this guy.

First if it was a BH person calling PNG a loser why bring it here? "Bitter" You have is mixed up with some of your cousins LB. Like your people over there have no loose cannons right? We stick together in our district just like you do LB. Lb you wanta arm wrestle?

Guest etbu

I was. I thought the game was tonight  8) You got me 8)

What game? We had a sotball game with TC but was moved from Channleview to Texas City. However I had to come home bc have been out everynight until really late. Is that what you ask? 8)

First if it was a BH person calling PNG a loser why bring it here? "Bitter" You have is mixed up with some of your cousins LB. Like your people over there have no loose cannons right? We stick together in our district just like you do LB. Lb you wanta arm wrestle?

That wasn't a BH person that was a world class POT STIRRER ;D He should have more class and wait for Huffman to finish the seris then come back and talk smack ;D

Just Playing guys ;D Both teams are good BH is just supporting our district! When BH and Huffman play each other the Falcons are less desirable to root for ;D

Guest etbu

LOL Actually here at the house reading "Pride and Pinstripes" by Mel Stottlemyre former Coach and player. Pretty good read and he even writes in his second chapter that "district twenty one rocks". So LB good enough for old Mel what up? LB you coming to the game in Humble? BTW Huffman you guys looked really strong on defense and Coach D is the best Coach in this area hands down. Man does know how to work a game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298