New York 'celebrates' legalizing abortion until birth as Catholic bishops question Cuomo's faith

LumRaiderFan

Any comment from Democrats on the board as to how you can support a party that defends this practice so strongly?

I would especially welcome comments on the powerful testimony that Mack provided that disproves the health of the mother excuse...and there have been many in the medical field that have come out and said the same thing.

52 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Any comment from Democrats on the board as to how you can support a party that defends this practice so strongly?

I would especially welcome comments on the powerful testimony that Mack provided that disproves the health of the mother excuse...and there have been many in the medical field that have come out and said the same thing.

On 1/24/2019 at 6:39 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

53 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I did see on another thread where it was said it was not a baby, but a fetus.  Sick people!

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I did see on another thread where it was said it was not a baby, but a fetus.  Sick people!

Ut alum said as long as the baby was connected to the mother it was a fetus and her choice to terminate.

I wonder if being connected includes after delivery and "connected" by the umbilical cord.

What say you, UT alum, where do you draw that line?

20 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Abortion Doctor describes the procedure to Congress.  This should be a must watch for all that support this 

This is the hidden content, please

I too have lost a child. This video tore my heart out, almost to the point of tears. How anyone can accept that as a woman's CHOICE is beyond any rational thought. Please, don't anyone try to compare this to criminal executions. There is no comparison at all.

47 minutes ago, baddog said:

I too have lost a child. This video tore my heart out, almost to the point of tears. How anyone can accept that as a woman's CHOICE is beyond any rational thought. Please, don't anyone try to compare this to criminal executions. There is no comparison at all.

Roe v. Wade needs to be abolished today.  How can anyone murder a baby they are giving life to?  Sick, sick people.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

The Democrats are lining up to support infanticide...unbelievable.

From ripping a life out of the womb at 9 months, it’ll be easy to have the baby & the mother says she doesn’t want it, so let’s kill the baby.  Where does it stop?  Where?