Dayton vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

G O  B R O N C O S  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ahhh the 4th quarter :) remember when it ended and you almost went 1-3. What a fun night.

Walk us through that 4th quarter Forest what happened did BH just lay down or are you just a bunch of soft out of shape privileged spoiled brats that fold when confronted with adversity like you did against Magnolia.

12 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

OkWalk us through that 4th quarter Forest what happened did BH just lay down or are you just a bunch of soft out of shape privileged spoiled brats that fold when confronted with adversity like you did against Magnolia.

Ok, Well the 4th quarter started and we were up 31-7. Coach looked around and saw that most of the Dayton faithful were heading back to the trailer parks. Out of an act of kindness he thought bless their hearts it’s homecoming and these people have to live here, so he asked the Eagles to stand down. I hope this doesn’t take the moral victory away :( 

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ok, Well the 4th quarter started and we were up 31-7. Coach looked around and saw that most of the Dayton faithful were heading back to the trailer parks. Out of an act of kindness he thought bless their hearts it’s homecoming and these people have to live here, so he asked the Eagles to stand down. I hope this doesn’t take the moral victory away :( 

Lol good one. 

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I Ok, Well the 4th quarter started and we were up 31-7. Coach looked around and saw that most of the Dayton faithful were heading back to the trailer parks. Out of an act of kindness he thought bless their hearts it’s homecoming and these people have to live here, so he asked the Eagles to stand down. I hope this doesn’t take the moral victory away :( 

I know you try to be a clever boy but believe me their was no moral victory in loosing to BH we've played a lot better teams than you. A team thats up 31/7 and goes in panic  mode at the end is soft . I seriously doubt you make the playoffs. Good luck against Big Ned !

8 hours ago, jayhawk said:

I know you try to be a clever boy but believe me their was no moral victory in loosing to BH we've played a lot better teams than you. A team thats up 31/7 and goes in panic  mode at the end is soft . I seriously doubt you make the playoffs. Good luck against Big Ned !

So your saying you have been beaten by a soft team for what 3 years now? What category does that put Dayton in? 

Last post sorry to hijack the thread :) 

Crosby by whatever the scoreboard will hold

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

So your saying you have been beaten by a soft team for what 3 years now? What category does that put Dayton in? 

Last post sorry to hijack the thread :) 

Crosby by whatever the scoreboard will hold

Thats a narly prediction coming from a stand up comic ( talking about hitting below the belt you nasty little  brute)

7 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

BHFAN

after we demolish Dayton and your ant hill I need to buy you a beer, your one funny mother lol

Deal! When you come to the Hill sit on our side the 1st half to watch the BH beat down. Then we can go over to Crosby’s side to watch the 2nd half Beat Down. This may at least from a mental stand point show you how it would feel to be apart of a complete game.