Vidor JV vs Varsity Final

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again bigred, you are wrong. I am not from Vidor nor am I a particular fan of the district and I can see it all comes down to Thursday night when PNG and Vidor face off. But I am sure you will correct me, oh wise one.

Well if your not a fan of the district then why are you on here making comments........Ok so it comes down to thursday, big freaking deal. As far as the Once again I am wrong thing........There is a first time for everything...........

Well I am glad that you think you are so smart that you got me to PROVE that I am arogant. Whatever baby, its all for fun on here. I think its funny that so many get all hyped up over comments I make. Right, wrong, or indifferent. I do not think that this will be the only time you will say I am arogant on here, but the truth hurts about me being right MOST of the time. But for this one little chink in my armor I say TOUCHE'.................to you for pointing it out. That vidor isnt out of it, I do not really care but thats ok, you succeeded in proving me wrong. One point for you, does that make your 4Amagic now??

You are right this is fun. People like you are entertaining. People who can dish it out, but can’t take it. And then resort to calling someone a baby. Nice one. But seriously two questions.

Do really wear armor?

Do you always use words like Touché?

Because if the answer to both of these are yes then that would explain a lot.

Ok let me explain this then, I will put it simple english because you seem to be having a tough time with words like TOUCHE'. First the Baby comment was not a derogatory one. It was misinterpreted by you, I was not calling you a baby, as in a small child. I was saying it as a figure of speech, like you would call a girlfriend, baby. Hey baby, does that clarify that. As for not taking it, well I might have to disagree, to you it only seems that way, for I know I dish more out than I take, and any time I see you on here along with a few lucky others, I know its going to be a good day. I can not disclose as to my clothing that I might be wearing or that I wear, for that is personal and even though I call you baby, I am not ready to make the big reveal. So a mystery that will remain. What would that explain though?? That I wear a bullet proof vest and like french words??? This has been entertaining though.......until next time.

Well now that you have decided to be a participant and not a voyeur of this thread, let me say that your two cents are not worth what you think, but your welcome for keeping you entertained, I will be here all day, and half the day on saturday. I might take sundays off.

As far as me using the word Touche', I am confident enough in my manhood to use that word, and do so with authority. If your feeling a little bothered by the use of the word, then maybe you ought to be the one concerned. Now enough with that nonsense, or two cents, lets not forget this is a thread about vidor and its superb baseball program, that the JV seems to have. Lets move on...................

Guest BobcatBeliever

Why is it that when a topic dies down, it seems to always have been BigRed who had the last say???? That's just messed up, you all let him have the last word!!!!

As far as me using the word Touche', I am confident enough in my manhood to use that word, and do so with authority.

I was unaware you could use that word with "authority". But that's the way to show us. You are the man

Bobcat,

If you read his last post you would see why we let him have the last word. It was just sad. Not really worth responding to. I mean at some point it is unsportsman like to stay on him. But I went ahead and responded just this last time for you bobcat. Sorry for quality of the response there wasn't much to work with.

Well 3amagic, I can understand that you can not comment. When someone gets the best of you sometimes you just have to turn tail and run, and admit that you can not hang with the big dogs. So I will just take your lack of response for what it is worth, the admission that you literally have nothing to say worthwhile, BUT hey I was not aware that you had written something worthwhile up to this point. OH wait you haven't..................As for Bobcat who is one annex away from being located in VIDOR, support from her is not worth anything either. They are still upset about the basketball comments from over a month ago, oh wait, do they even play baseball in OF????? I will take it easy on ya Bobcat being that you got roped in this my 3a--lack of magic, and you have not willingly entered this, he is trying to drum up support for his lack of conscious thought, he must be a politician.

bigred, you're the guy that sits in the stands and lives through the players you watch, probably because you either sat the bench or was not involved in any sports, maybe band or choir, not taking anything away from those two because they are respectible extracurricular activities. You keep bringing "Vidor" into this when really all you are doing is embarassing BC, really who in their right mind would read this post and think you were intelligent :shock: not many. So br75 why don't you find a band message board and you can talk about who the next great flute player is. Peace out! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder