Vidor JV vs Varsity Final

NIce try grandslam, but your wrong all accounts, but I would not expect much from you. Its funny how your pulling the old Jerry Seinfeld, your in the band or choir, "not that there is anything wrong with that." As far as embarrassing BC how am I doing that??? I do not remember ever coming on here trying to speak for all of BC, I am speaking for BIGRED75.........And if you ever lived anywhere other than here you might be able to comprehend what I am writing. As for the intelligence part of things, I probably have more education than you could possibly try to attain in your lifetime. Its funny, why you want to get so personal when I have not said anything to you??? Just remember next time when you decide to reply on here and try to make a point of some sort, that will make me tremble in my boots, don't just "sing it" bring it, not that there is anything wrong with that...............

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when you make a blanket statement about where somebody lives it includes everybody that lives in that town, evidentally that is something you can't comprehend. And as for the education part, I can guarantee unless you are a doctor that you do not have as much education as I do. I take it you not from here or you would not have made the comment, oh how did it go? If you ever lived anywhere other than here you might comprehend what I am saying. It sounds like your getting personal with anyone who lives "here". You can see why your such a hit on the posts, it's quite comical. :wink:

bigred,

I now see your arrogance knows no bounds. You can’t even admit that no one on this entire thread has supported you. Where as, there are several who have agreed with my asessment of your intelect and arrogance. Probably the people asking you to stop are from BC and wish you would go back to where you came, and I can understand their thinking. Now I am going to stop picking on you. It really isn’t fare. However, I will leave you with this. Ignorance and profound arrogance is a bad combination. Please get help with one or the other.

Well how about that grandslam, I am a doctor as well.........SO I guess that makes us even. As for living here, or I should say being from here, well I am born and raised. But I at least have seen other parts of the US and World other than what lies 100 or so miles north or south of I-10. As for trying to get support on the posts I make....That is not my goal. I am not here drumming up support for me or BC. My goal is that when someone post BS I am here to call them on it. This thing did not get personal until someone took it there long ago. I do not see how standing up for the misuse of the word retarded is wrong. Sure I might have said a few things after that, that might have been aimed at one poster or another. Do I really care what you guys think of what I write........uhhhhh NO. I make myself laugh, that is what counts. If you want to stop picking on me thats up to you, I can go all day, but to say its not fare, well get some original material. Someone already used that one. What's funny is that you think I am arogant or Ignorant, when that is the whole reason I made a comment on here in the first place. So guess what, you might see me that way, but the show must go on..............who knew Vidor has so much support.....................and here we all thought that was just a part of Rose City. I can understand if you do not want to admit your from there, and disguise yourself as a Bridge Citian.

Well Doctor red now you have me misty eyed with the feel sorry for me act. As for the I seen the world so I am a smarter than you bit I really don't understand how that makes you any smarter, do they play baseball differently in other parts of the world? How you can try to turn this around by saying I made it personal when actually YOU started taking personal shots first. Oh by the way it's "fair" not "fare" as in air fare which I guess you were thinking of since you travel the world so much. By the way I am from Vidor and proud of it, and I also have a lot of friends that are from BC which I happen to like, unlike you I won't take a jab at BC just because a few of the people there are ignorant. I love democracy, isn't this a great country!

Oh no excuse me DR. grammar police, and I never said traveling made me smarter or living eleswhere, it does however make you more aware. Your not living in ignorance only knowing what is in SE Texas or vidor for that matter. Trust me there is more out there, and more points of view, not all wrong. UHHH not sure about the taking personal shots thing, your the one if I remember trying to play the "if your not one of US (which who would want to be)" then you can not make a comment. That was and is a ridiculous statement, but oh I am sorry I guess I should not have said anything about your beloved baseball program. Being that I am not from Vidor I should not have participated in talking about the topic in the first place. Still laughing at that one. Get real fella the fact is if anyone does not line up with what your topic or comments are you people (vidorians), you have issue with it. Explain that one to me. I mostly only give it once someone goes at me. So check yourself, MR. I didn't start it, or should I say DR. I didn't start it. OPINIONS baby (not child like), are wonderful things.................

You know you're really a closet Vidorian. :lol: I also think you need to read the post again, I don't think you read it correctly(the US post). I wouldn't normally make the childish move of correcting someone's grammar, but since you have more education than I'll ever have in a lifetime I felt obligated. I could care less if you made comments about our baseball program, that's not what this is about and you know it! (I think) It's evident that you have something against Vidor, which is fine a lot of people do, but quit acting like your just an innocent poster making comments about Vidor's baseball program, because you're not. Nice touch(not touche') with the "MR.", so intimidating :roll:

BRING IT!!!!

p.s.

If you read the posts closely you would realize that it was not just Vidorians, but people from across the area that participated, you're just the one that stuck out.

I do tend to stick out in a crowd, cardinals tend to fly above the rest as well, but since some are growing tired and weary of all this blabbering it seems, I might have to lay this one to rest until the next oustanding topic unveils itself. I am always looking for a good entertaining post to get involved in, and regardless of our differences DR., this has kept me entertained over the past few days.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder