Vidor JV vs Varsity Final

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jv hit the ball and played exceptional defense...we put as much work into jv as we do varsity...varsity had too many errors and catching mistakes such as not blocking and letting the ball hit the glove and go behind him to win. plus the two runs that put the jv ahead were off of a retarded little league umpire that doesn't know what a balk is. he called a balk for the pitcher bringing his hands together too slow coming set. and then for having his arm dangling in front of him before he came set. the umpire said he has to have his arm behind him or it is a balk. both of those calls put the winning runs at third base. thank you retard umpire.

Well the varsity should have won that game no matter if the umpires sucked or not..... Our heads were not in the game from the begining. We had the big head form the start but i have to give credit to the JV for playing their hearts out... But all that can do is help us.... Crongrats to the JV. We will eventually retaliate.. Lol

what is confusing me is why baseballer17 is talking *hit he is from vidor why would he want to do anything to mess with the heads of the guys who are currently in 3rd place and competing for the 3rd spot in the playoffs. Looks like someone has nothing else to do with his time or is just selfish and stupid for nagging on his schools varsity BASEBALL TEAM THAT IS GOOD

win. plus the two runs that put the jv ahead were off of a retarded little league umpire that doesn't know what a balk is. he called a balk for the pitcher bringing his hands together too slow coming set.

First off I understand that you might not know any different but lets not use this term to descrbe someone, it really shows your ignorance.

Secondly, lets not say the UMPS cost us the game. Regardless of the call HOW could this score be close............It shouldn't plain and simple.

US! No offense bigred75 but I don't see how US involves you. Are you not from bridge city? It seems to me it's not your place to be correcting someone, although I agree those statements showed a lack of good judgement. And yes you are right about the umpires, but there is a reason these guys that umpired are scratched each week from district games. It seems that Bridge city is doing so well that there is not much to comment on about the cards. good luck on the rest of the season. we'll see.

yea bigred, this is a forum for opinions.....to the people that the topic applies to. You apparently have no other life than this forum site. Do you even play serious baseball?because a real baseball player isn't going to just go from forum to forum castings numbers of different oppinions over things that just dont apply to them. A real baseball player just observes things that happen to other teams, doesn't comment, unless it is a compliment. I dont see ANYBODY else on this website that goes through different forums putting down every team he doesn't like just because they have nothing else to do...except for you. So, get a life, mind your own business, and have a little bit of class. The whole "you must be from vidor" thing is a little overrated. As well, i know a lot of people from bridge city that have a lot of class, and the way you are representing them is making them and all of bridge city look ignorant; so just stick to your own business.

Guest bleed orange

Bigred I like you, but I think you have over stepped your bounds on this one. You should not be concerned about Vidor. Let the Vidor community worry about that. You are in a zone you should not be. Just trying to help, but I know you will write back and say you don't need it.

BIGRED......you should have never said anything about anyone being from Vidor...that's rude. When your argueing sports you don't say well " blah blah you must be from Vidor" yeah I'm from vidor too I'm proud of it....I don't want to justify the player calling the umpire a retard but when you start saying stuff about where we are from that's a low blow. I understand you like picking fights with people ...so if you want to pick fights with somone you should keep it strictly sports.

Guest airitout123

I wouldn't worry about this guy. I am not from Vidor but when I saw the original subject 'Vidor JV beats varsity' I just laughed to myself and thought Vidor's JV couldn't beat their varsity in a real game if they played 100 times. I am sure that I am not the only one.

Oh my word, you say one vidor joke and people get ALL offended. Holy cow, are we not a little touchy about the Vidor thing. Also Bleed Orange I do not need your help. If this is a Vidor thing then let Vidor have their own webpage for just VIDORIANS and the rest of us will not have the privelage to read such outstanding topics like about JV beating Varsity, and the old umpire that just can't make the right call. Give me a break people.................LIGHTEN up, exept for the comment about someone being retarded I could really CARE LESS what happens in vidor. But it is amusing to see just how upset you all get when someone says somthing you do not like. :BB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin