MLS Fantasy League

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fantasy leage is all about luck.  Any mouth-breather who can add and subtract has a chance to be in the lead!  Someone who's never watched a game in their entire life could win this thing.  There's no skill involved at all.  Unless...

I end up in first after this weekend.  If that's the case, then this fanstasy league obviously identifies those who have a keen eye for talent, a superior knowledge of the game, an ability to locate unheralded studs, and the foresight to predict when a top player is about to have a stellar performance!

I'm not sure which of the above is true.  I'll let y'all know some time next week.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ahhhh  a banner weekend for me..  i got rid of Derosario and picked twellman back up after i dumped him last weekend and he got two goals...  well derasorio did me the same...  i give up... so to help you all along and get some points  and tell you who i am giving up.. they will surely get you some valuable points...

thanks for pointing that out to us mr greenway....  may all your players get red carded this weekend and you keeper gives up ten goals... ..  sorry .. i forgot this is friendly competion....  my a77... i want to win . and make myself look like a soccer genius.. for once..

Eventhough I dropped DeRo last week, I'm still tail grabbing yer arse, aries!  8)  I'm only 13 back & in third place, and fourth place is a ways behind, so it looks like I'm on track to qualify for the Champions League next year.  :D

I'm going to the Dynamo game next weekend (the 19th) for the match against the Revs.  Anyone else going and wanna tailgate?

Should be a good game tonight between Colorado and RSL since these two teams really hate each other.  I don't have anyone from either team, though.

The Balla's are lurking right now, but look for a major move in the next couple of weeks...I'm just not sure which direction that move will be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba