MLS Fantasy League

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bullet bullet bullet .. you will never match my amazing changes.. i was smart enouph to take taylor twellman off .. he was my captain first week..and put in a player who got nine points..  if i hadnt done that .. i would have moved way way way up.. so  a well timed move on my part.. geez i would hhave had two times two goals.. plus play time.. twice.... no. you will have to really work to out.. think me..

Midtable...  :'(

But first place is only 54 points clear of me!  :)

I just revamped the Balla's roster and now we're ready to roll!  Hopefully we won't roll downhill!

TV games

Revs @ Crew Thursday at 6:00 on ESPN2

Dynamo @ Red Bull at 6:30 on FSC

Wizards @ Fire at 7:30 on HDNet

Line-up changes due Wednesday at 4:00!

i want bon mot on my team.  why can't i find him listed in the players?!?!  doesn't he play for chivas?

Bon_Mot hung up his cleats long ago  :-[  (except for the occasional Over 30 CO ED game).  About 15 years and 20 pounds ago he could put the ball in the old onion bag, though!  ;D

Don't forget the Game of the Week tonight.  Columbus and New England at 6:00 on ESPN2.  And that loud yelling you hear after Frankie Hey-Dude scores tonight is me. 

And what the heck are the Red Bull doing trading Marvell Wynne to Toronto?!

well i had twellman and two defenders that played the whole game... however  they got yellowcarded and so luckily bullet i got NOOOO points for them... I was scared I would move up the mls fantasy standing but this should assure me of falling as thrre of my players played last night and two of my others wont step on the field this weekend. so beat that ..

Bullet you have no chance of being as worthless at this as I ... I can almost assure you that my captain will get a yellow tonight and if lucky ,  a red .. multiply that by two and I am a lock on last.  Three of my players have a chance of being on a losing team tonight so negatives there if I understand rite.  GOOO SHARKS.........

Well if it makes you all feel better,  I dont see me improving on my choices....  but .. sooner or later. i wlll get lucky and can only hope i havent lost too much ground to......dabullet...  o yes one more thing... all my defenders were on losing teams.... matter of fact my roster had a total of... one win by a goalkeepr that never saw the stdium,  two players tied and the other eight were losers.... beat that..

You're a marked man now, Bullets!  By the way, what's a "booch?"  ???

Week 4 Rosters are due today by 4:00.

TV Games This Week

Thursday  

Red Bulls at FC Dallas 7:00 on ESPN2

Saturday

KC at Toronto FC 11:30 on HDNet (Right at the beginning of the NFL Draft!  >:()

The LA DERBY - Chivas & The Galaxy 9:30 on FSC

You're a marked man now, Bullets!  By the way, what's a "booch?"   ???

Week 4 Rosters are due today by 4:00.

TV Games This Week

Thursday  

Red Bulls at FC Dallas 7:00 on ESPN2

Saturday

KC at Toronto FC 11:30 on HDNet (Right at the beginning of the NFL Draft!  >:()

The LA DERBY - Chivas & The Galaxy 9:30 on FSC

it's a biotch, only with a pg rating instead of pg-13.

I am excited that bullbooch has decided to admit he is in fact trying to win it... so i will say .. i am too... however all you fools that are out for a fast start.. i have decided to spot my opponents two times what i have then make a great comeback starting sometime in June... so... just mark this post for seasons end... i warned you..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho