MLS Fantasy League

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you know where I live, shark, so you can go ahead and send me that KC ball!  ;)  The Balla's are righteous!  We will not be stopped!  ;D

TV games this week:

DC v Colorado on ABC Saturday at 2:30

Toronto and Chivas on FSC Saturday at 9:30

LA and Houston on Galavision Sunday at 6:00

NY and Columbus on HDNet Saturday at 6:00

It looks like someone else is gonna have to hide the Easter eggs.  Daddy is gonna be busy!

This one was alot harder than the EPL one I'm in...I'm still trying to figure out who some of the players are...What's pathetic is that I can get more coverage on the EPL players than you can on MLS...Crap the only thing covered on MLS was Becks and the weekly 5 second blurb on FFC...I guess by joining I may watch more MLS..."Go Hoops"

Well bullets i think that already this early in the competition i have assured myself as being the rear end of our league.  My team not only didnt score any goals but gave up several.  Just like my club team... i have to take all credit on both.  I still have two players left out today in the dynamo game...  Need lots and lots of action from these guys.  Heck two of my players didnt step on the field and one wasnt even listed on sub list.. a 11 million dollar player.. yikes.. Well good luck to all...  I will be back

STANDINGS IN OUR LEAGUE AS OF TODAY...

1. PURPLE-CONDORS  146 2087

2. teamharris  107 4471

3. Bon_Mot's Balla's  82 6507

4. Gunners  81 6609

5. V_Pirates_6  75 7197

6. Fireballs  65 8115

7. Tx Reds  55 9017

8. sharks  51 9334

9. Yellow Snickers FC  49 9499

10. Gooch Rules  0 11471

Well four of my players never stepped on the field... lesson learned there...  however i did make alot of key changes and expect to climb up a slot or two.. no way any of you youngsters can out think our great soccer mind ha.. any of you folks not into it yet.. get on board.. makes watching and looking at the scores a bit more entertaining.  i believe we may also give away something to the person who wins the most weeks so as to give you all a reason to get on board even later than this week... come on... its not bad and i am so low in point totals that you can catch my team quick..  and i knew bullets was sand baggin... hes a ringer..

You're right about watching the games in a different frame of mind, shark.  I found myself thinking, "I wonder how cheap that guy is?" during the games this past weekend.  Boy, if your captain has a good night, that gives you one heck of a day.  But I guess that's how the real game goes too...  I wish we could see who is on everybody else's teams, though.

This coming up weekend The Dynamo play Chivas USA on HDNet.  I watched the HD game this past weekend.  HOLY GUACAMOLE!!  The picture quality is incredible!  If anyone can make it over to Port Arthur Saturday I'll host a watching party.  I'll be coming in from the state tournament in Austin, but I should be back in plenty of time for the game.  Let me know.

after the dynamo game, thanks to a well-timed red card, i've dropped in the standings.  yes! i'm not sure if i like the new setup for mls fantasy this year.  i do like the lower scoring totals, but i enjoyed it in the past when players were rewarded for shots on goal.  in the new system, players that have a good game but don't score or have an assist will only get points based on the minutes they played.

Yea and i loved the assist and shots on goals.  I am like bonmot.  i watched the games i could and went quick an switched otu player speculating that if he did okay this game he will surely do great this next game.  And you can look at others teams you have to go back to week one.  I dont think you can look at their teams on the current weak so as to no copy cat players.  I

Don't forget roster changes are due by 4:00 on the 11th since there is a Thursday game from now on.

And for some reason the standings have changed.  I won't gripe too much since I have now jumped into 2nd place!  ;D

I also have a question that I guess will get answered this weekend.  Dallas has a game Thursday and then one on Sunday.  Does that mean that any player for the Hoops will get stats for two games?  Anyway...

TV Games this week:

FCD v Galaxy - 9:00 ESPN2

KC v DC - 6:30 FSC

Chivas v Dynamo - 7:30 HDNet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho