3. Rez Ipsa

Rez Ipsa

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• Not yet, anyway. If you can't see that there has been a strong effort to create gender dysphoria amongst young folks AND try to keep it from parents in many instances, you're not paying attention. You may not care about this, but it's ridiculous to ridicule those that do. There is an agenda behind this, no doubt about it, like bullets pointed out earlier, it's just a name change...for now.
    • Bullard 10  LCM - 4  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • I’ve stated over and over that I don’t think that the hush money trial has merit. I also don’t think that the fraud/appraisals case in NYC had merit, either. I think that the evidence in the Election Tampering case down in Georgia is pretty damning, and the case about mishandling documents down in Florida is a real problem for Trump… because that’s what intelligent people do-look at the facts make sound decisions not based on their pwecious feewings.  You know, just saying “Bah! It’s all a bunch of lies because I love him!” Or “of course he did it! I hate him.” But thought processes are something most people are incapable of. They only manage to scroll social media for posts that validate their own opinions and them off as truth or fact when they are just outright lies… but they make the re-poster feel good inside so he believes them without question.    Every time I soundly refute the  idea that trump was good for the economy, y’all yell “but COVID!” His tax cuts provided a short term bubble in the economy by way of an exploding deficit and debt that our grandkids will still be paying interest upon 50 years from now even prior to COVID.  It’s like when Mama takes over the family finances, maxes out all of the credit cards and drives the family into bankruptcy.  Y’all would be the spoiled brat, immature and stupid children that spout off “things were so much better when Mom was handling the finances! We had everything we wanted! Put her back in charge!” Anybody that says “Trump was good for the economy” is just letting they world known that they don’t understand micro/macro economics or the effects of rising interest rates have on a debt the size of ours.    What none of you seem to realize is that the problems were facing today (interest rates and inflation) would be occurring even if Trump were in office because his fiscal policies are more flawed than either conservatives or liberals.    Libs: we should raise taxes on the rich and spend more! Conservatives: We should cut taxes on everybody but cut spending!   Trump: We’re gonna cut taxes and spend more!    It’s a recipe for pure disaster. He’s literally the guy who says “we’re gonna buy high, sell low, and make it up in volume!”    
    • The problem our buddy @CardinalBacker has is that the Dems have been cheating Trump since before his inauguration.  There's 4 cheats going on right now against a private citizen.  But yet he wants us to believe that the 2020 election was squeaky clean.  No cheating what so ever.  That a brain dead individual got 81 million votes.  But the other guy that was supposed to be so bad got 74 million, the most any President ever got for reelection.  Evil people don't turn on and off their evil cheating ways.  
  • Topics