WOS 11 Kirbyville 2 Final/Friday

who will win???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. who will win???

• kville
    • wos

Guest Kingofthadimond09

kirbyville lost there 3 seniors and wont have a couple of varsity players do to the Jasper County Livestock Show but i think they will be alright

the seniors just didnt want to play anymore and turned in their uniform and stuff. but kville is still strong and have alot of talent this year. so i wouldnt be suprised if the young kids step up, pull it together and finish the district up strong. they cant give up and they arent planning on it either.

Who were the 3 seniors?

the 3 seniors decided to quit cuz coach jumped on them and blamed them after they got beat 18-2 by JASPER tuesday....so they decided it wasnt worth it....i really dont blame them cuz it really wasnt their fault, ........so im gonna go with WOS in a blowout.....kville is nothing without their seniors

The reason that the 3 senors quit was not because the coach jumped their butt, it was much deeper than that, but way to start a rumor

hey i heard this personally from one of the seniors so unless he doesn't know what he is talking about, you are wrong.......

the seniors are the only ones that really know why they arent playing anymore.it was their own decision but it cant hold kville back its over now. but the seniors are dusty simmons, beau parker, and eric middleton.

thank you for repeating pretty much everything i have said in the past 2 or 3 posts :D