Crosby 28 New Caney 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• And you continue to complain about what we can't change,  it's Trump vs biden, gotta make a choice, it's very clear but I think you already know that, you're simply excusing others for not seeing the obvious.  
    • He don’t have to plan, it comes natural to him.
    • Sad that a debate would even be necessary between these two to make anyone's decision.  
    • But not on the republican voters to provide an electable option in the primary.  It's always the centrists and lefties who are the dumb ones.   Tell you what, I'm going to open up a fine dining restaurant in Caneyhead.  Really good, really expensive food.  And when it fails, I'm going to blame the locals for being unsophisticated.  After all, this is really good food.  Then I'm going to wait a couple of years, reopen in the same place as the same restaurant, serving the same expensive food, and blame the locals when it fails again.  Then when someone with a shred of common sense suggests I start serving hamburgers and chicken fried steak, I'm going to refuse to serve food that would be successful in that area, instead standing firm with my menu and spending my time complaining about how stupid and poor the locals are after my restaurant fails for a second time.   As an aside: Trump can be a turd sandwich and also have been a good president (i'd say pretty decent, but close enough).  But when the turd sandwich part outweighs the good or decent president part for a majority of the country it becomes a major issue.  It cost him the election 4 years ago, and it's a bigger problem today.  The only reason he even has a shot is because Biden may be the worst president in history.  But hey, let's not change anything, remain unappealing to over half of the country, and blame everyone else if we don't win!
    • No, it was the Newton Running back.