Goose Creek Memorial at Dayton Updates and Scores

Bronco94

Maybe I’m wrong but this is what I thought I saw. 0-0 1’s, 2-0 Dayton 2-3’s, 1-0 Dayton 1’s. That was the controlled part.

Live half - 13-0 Dayton.

Broncos look more athletic than they have recently. Threw the ball quite a bit but many completions. On defense they bent a little but shut down the run game. GC did a good job stopping the quick pass game but looked tired towards the end and they broke down on the running game and gave up big yardage. Offense was a struggle for GC but had their moments. #12 can play ball. I watched GC play once last year and they aren’t the same team. 

Good luck to both teams.

5 minutes ago, StangBacker said:

Maybe I’m wrong but this is what I thought I saw. 0-0 1’s, 2-0 Dayton 2-3’s, 1-0 Dayton 1’s. That was the controlled part.

Live half - 13-0 Dayton.

Broncos look more athletic than they have recently. Threw the ball quite a bit but many completions. On defense they bent a little but shut down the run game. GC did a good job stopping the quick pass game but looked tired towards the end and they broke down on the running game and gave up big yardage. Offense was a struggle for GC but had their moments. #12 can play ball. I watched GC play once last year and they aren’t the same team. 

Good luck to both teams.

Defense definitely got tired.  Not a lot of depth. If our offense can keep us on the field and defense off we can stay in games.  4 sophomores starting or playing in key positions on offense so they have some growing to do. 

But yes you are correct on the scoring aspect of it. 

13 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

Defense definitely got tired.  Not a lot of depth. If our offense can keep us on the field and defense off we can stay in games.  4 sophomores starting or playing in key positions on offense so they have some growing to do. 

But yes you are correct on the scoring aspect of it. 

GCM quarterback waa running for his life.  Number 44 for Dayton lived in the backfield.