WOS @ BC Predictions????

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigcat

Just because Bridge City lost a key player and a great athlete for one game does not mean they aren't capable of walking away with a win in five innings or less...  In fact, it gives them a little more incentive to show everyone who's really the "big dog" in this district.

Be careful what you say.Some times the little dog gets the bone.

I think BC will take it, who and how many will step up their game at the plate will be interresting but I think it will happen. A definate defense pitching battle here. Very good pitching on both sides usually is a low scoring game that can go either way. Sophie has a lot to work with and it looks like she's putting the pieces together nicely.  ;D

Guest BreakerCoach

BC has more better players than WOS but #1 Cheater has a way pulling one out of the hat. Good coach in that Cheater that finds a way to win doing whatever it takes. That how he got to be the #1 Cheater. Good luck

Bring your Air Horn Cheater ! ;D

I won't say who they lost nor why yet.  Nothing has been confirmed.  However, one player was ejected for fighting.

Are you saying that there was a fight????  I mean come on, I am not condoning "certain responses" but there was not a fight.  I think the actions by blue were one sided..........should have been both players, or no players.

Now, No matter the reasons this loss I think will hurt BC.  I hope they can pull together and pull it out, WOS will bring their "A" game friday so be prepared.

According to these guidelines the player could play Friday.

"Ejection from a UIL contest. If an athlete is ejected or suspended from a contest by an official or coach, it is the Head Coach's responsibility to notify the Executive Director of Athletics as soon as possible as per UIL rules.  The athlete could possibly receive an automatic one game suspension.  A second ejection may lead to possible suspension from the team."

Sounds like a little bit of envy here on this softball team.

Are you speaking of BC?

Not as a whole, No.  Just a couple of derogatory comments and nothing to do with players at all.  Kids in general are very supportive of each other and I know for fact that the other key players (two that come to mind) are very supportive.  So no, I'm not speaking of the softball team...maybe one or two adults!?!?!?!

It will be Hard for BC without there KEY PLAYER!

but She isnt the Whole Team. They Have a lot

of Talent. Hopefully BCs Pitcher Does a Good Job and

Gets the Job Done. Like she has all Year.

and Hopefully the other Girls will do their Best also.

They are going to Fight for this Win. And will not Let Up.

All i have to say is "Good Luck Ladies."

And thats to Both Teams.

My Predictions:

BC gets another WIN!!

I think the way I saw this one, she charged the catcher AFTER the play was completed, and once the out was called. Catcher got up to get the ball because runners were still on the move. The player in question then charged the catcher, thus getting her ejected. Not sure what the catcher did wrong on this? ???

I have to agree with Joefriday on this one.  The umpire even admitted to the alleged ejected player that the HF catcher did in fact "instigate" the "confrontation".  My vote (not that it matters much), either both players get ejected or both players get warned.  I believe that it wasn't so much that either player wanted to "fight" one another as much as "reaction" in the heat of battle!

Normally the coach will suspend the player for the next game before it goes to the UIL to show that the problem has been taken care of and no futher action is needed. That is where it usually ends. And yes I have seen this happen before.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder