*Central 7 Lumberton 5 Final/Tuesday*

It is definitely baseball season.  Central showing true grit and determination with their play.  I am glad to see good, young ball players from Central making a go of it and not being a "throw away" game for the rest of the district.  Makes the other teams come ready to play all year and heats up the playoff race at the end of the season.

Here is to good baseball Central.  keep up the good work.

Guest coach

Why we can't ever get our props, i mean if we good then we good dang, chill ya'll trippin

yo dawg ,we be tryin to rap on here yo ,we be just wantin our props from our peeps dawg!

chill homies..

we be ballin in beaumont man

yo dawg ,we be tryin to rap on here yo ,we be just wantin our props from our peeps dawg!

chill homies..

we be ballin in beaumont man

dang coach you trippin now :D but foreal people actin like we not good or something, but it dont matter, we just go have to let our action speak louder then our words, beacause peole dont get the picture when we say stuff, we go have to do it to really get our point across.... >:(

Guest coach

No jags I believe yall are good..there is still alot of season left.

I am looking forward to watching to yall Play Vidor Friday night.

remember there has only been 3 district games played though..and you have to play everyone twice.

who will yall be pitching?

dang coach you trippin now :D but foreal people actin like we not good or something, but it dont matter, we just go have to let our action speak louder then our words, beacause peole dont get the picture when we say stuff, we go have to do it to really get our point across.... >:(

It is definitely baseball season.  Central showing true grit and determination with their play.  I am glad to see good, young ball players from Central making a go of it and not being a "throw away" game for the rest of the district.  Makes the other teams come ready to play all year and heats up the playoff race at the end of the season.

Here is to good baseball Central.  keep up the good work.

Seems like I gave you you're props.  Keep up the good work.

you still have alot of games left there so dont Get Count your Jaguars before they are born..... youll get your props (IF) you go to playoffs which is highly unlikely....

Play with the rest get Beat by the Best... and the Best is still down the Road.... the 2nd time around in District... Like i said were not "doggin" you or denying you of your ability to play but you still have some proving to do so lets see if you can continue....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami