*Dayton 14 Vidor 11 Final/Tuesday*

Guest Penny

Bronco1, just to clarify, I wasn't saying anything about the coaches decision to put the kid in or how many innings he should throw him... or anything like that.  Someone posted, don't remember who, that throwing a 7 inning game and then going to play shortstop the next day is the same as throwing a 7 inning game and then pitching 50 off the mound... those are two totally different things and throwing off a mound puts stress on the arm vs throwing off flat ground.  I just didn't want anyone to be confused about that and think there was no difference.  Good luck to Dayton and Vidor, both playing good ball.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major Kudos to the Broncos!! You guys had an awsome two-days of playing! Keep hitting the way you do, and yall will be unstoppable. Vidor had some very good hitting too. And great, great job to Andy D!!! He took care of business like a true champion!! Great Job to Coach Crauss and the rest of the coaches. Broncos Baseball is a very disciplined, talented team. If they continue the way they are, they will be very successfull!!  GOOD LUCK BRONCOS on the rest of your season!

Guest Dayton80

Get this, the Dewey kid comes in and pitches the 6 and 7th innings after throwing a complete game last night and throwing 50 pitches on Saturday :o. can you say tommy john. If I'm this kids parents I would be ticked. The way they use him they are definitely risking injury and maybe even his future. This is a good looking kid on the mound, I just hate to see him get hurt because the coach doesn't know what he is doing.  It's guys like this that put winning before the kid and gives coaches a bad name.

Hey GRANDSLAM, I think you should stick to announcing Vidor's football games and not worry about our pitchers.  How many curve balls the the "freshman" Hester throw?  About 80%!....That's smart.

Ya'll just give it a rest.  Quit starting arguements for no reason. Nobody on here can change anything that has happened and only the coaches know who will get played where, and when. Lets enjoy it for what it is, a game. We all like to see our teams win.

Let's talk about baseball...

Waw, Waw, Waw!   Like I said before, GREAT JOB TO DAYTON BASEBALL!!

What are you talking about Waw, Waw, Waw? Did you even read my first 2 original posts? You must not have because I gave Dayton props on winning and told Vidor fans to get over it. Like I said don't come in and comment when you don't know what is going on. Your ignorance prevails once again.

What are you talking about Waw, Waw, Waw? Did you even read my first 2 original posts? You must not have because I gave Dayton props on winning and told Vidor fans to get over it. Like I said don't come in and comment when you don't know what is going on. Your ignorance prevails once again.

I read this whole ordeal, and all that matters is that Dayton is 3-0.

Try not to use words you don't know!

LAT.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder