Next Years Tennis Predictions

when did we all start?... my freshman year... weve only been playing for two and a half years... when did sagar start... at twelves? when did deavers start... way earlier than that... were getting a lot better considering when we started.... i actually beat sagar desai in a tournament recently... i never played him in the season...

• 2 weeks later...

Next year will probably be alot of Deavers.....if he works hard over the summer. The kids at ETA are putting in 5 hours a day all summer. So anyone from there can give Deavers a run if they continue to improve. Boone, Bug, Wehner, all have a chance. And Sum_1 chill out on TBS. He would probably beat you 1 and 1.

its so funny how yall brag about yourselves! :D

Keep the dreams to a minimum. I am a fan of trash talk, but not when it is bad trash talk. So all you ETA kids playing 5 hours a day, why couldn't you beat him this year. Or any of the other big guys in the tourneys?

If you dont believe us why dont you go out to Brentwood C.C. on a weekday  and see for yourself.  We practice 9:30-12  break  1:30-4. Is that enough for you man? ETA players are working the hardest at the best program.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you talk about how much yall practice & how good yall are..dont come crying to us when you get beat by scott or anyone else because we told yall so ::)

I agree with you. Everyone on here talks about how good they are and how good/ bad other players are. You guys are pathetic. You all may think that you know how well everyone else plays. I know from experience how good Matthew Deaver plays because I go to school with him and practice with him.

You are right anything "could" happen. For example Matthew could break a wrist or somethign and then you MIGHT beat him.

Anything can happen, but knowing Deaver, he would probably be able to put up a pretty good battle with anyone IF THAT HAPPENED. But don't count on it to happen.

You guys need to just give up. You may think you know how well everyone plays, but you will never know the WHOLE truth. You all act like you know everything about everyone but you know what...... your really just being childish. Now if you were a professional tennis player and watched every player at practice, tournaments, etc. and wrote down all of the statistics of each player and then compared all of them together, then I would not have anything to say. BUT most of you are not professional tennis players and do not take time out of your day to watch everyone individually to see them.

OK well I am sorry if I offended anyone with this post. I just read everything on here and it made me pretty upset. If you have a problem with me because of this post please feel free to send me a private message. Please do not post a reply to this message if you have something bad to say. Say it to my face not to the public.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder