Should Durant go Pro?

That's a great question.  I don't think he should due to his age. However,  He would be crazy to turn down the money he will be offered. If he turned it down and got hurt next year, that would be bad.  He can always go back to school.  I wish the NBA had some restrictions for age, but it's all about money at that level.  If he was my kid I would be negotiating a new car (heck a fleet of cars) for his momma right now.

it's really hard to turn down the money he would be offered.... i wonder if he waited and played college ball one more year, gamed some weight - more muscle- and developed more if he could ask for more money next year?????

just a thought. but i must be real hard to turn down several million dollars, i haven't had to deal with that internal struggle just yet.

Guest catfever

He should go pro.  I wish he wouldn't.   I would love to see the longhorns get a national title in basketball.  They do have an age restriction.  That is why he is in college right now.  He will be gone though.  No kid turns down that kind of money.

He should go pro.  I wish he wouldn't.   I would love to see the longhorns get a national title in basketball.  They do have an age restriction.  That is why he is in college right now.  He will be gone though.  No kid turns down that kind of money.

Hansborough did last year. I guess it all depends on the situation your put in. If you and your family are pretty well off, then why not stay another year.  A lot of kids see the money and they have never experienced that kind of financial stabilty like others have. It all depends on the situation I would say.

Guest catfever

Durant is so much better than Hansbrough.  Hansbrough was not a player of the year candidate last year.  Hansbrough probably would have been a lottery pick but nowhere near the top two like Durant and Odem are.  It is a tough decision.  I would like to have to make it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83