Bridge City at WO-S predictions

Guest bleed orange

Bridge City clearly has the most talent in the district. And will have for a long time. You can attribute their success to their LL program. There is no team in the district that will come close. Their JV could beat some varsity teams, that is how deep they are. Predicting their games is no fun. I am trying to jinx them can you tell. On a serious side they(BC) does have the most talent not only in baseball but softball also. They will be hard to beat for a very long time. Look at the past, BC has always fielded good baseball teams. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Bleed Orange Wrote:

Bridge City clearly has the most talent in the district. And will have for a long time. You can attribute their success to their LL program. There is no team in the district that will come close. Their JV could beat some varsity teams, that is how deep they are. Predicting their games is no fun. I am trying to jinx them can you tell. On a serious side they(BC) does have the most talent not only in baseball but softball also. They will be hard to beat for a very long time. Look at the past, BC has always fielded good baseball teams. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

i wanna say that bc's jv isn't at all good if it is still the same team that participated in the jv district tournament. if it is then bc is in for a few hurtings but if they made modifications then they'll be alright.

Bridge City clearly has the most talent in the district. And will have for a long time. You can attribute their success to their LL program. There is no team in the district that will come close. Their JV could beat some varsity teams' date=' that is how deep they are. Predicting their games is no fun. I am trying to jinx them can you tell. On a serious side they(BC) does have the most talent not only in baseball but softball also. They will be hard to beat for a very long time. Look at the past, BC has always fielded good baseball teams. I don't see that changing anytime soon.[/quote']

Thanks for the compilment, but the same SHOULD be said for Orangefield, since ya'lls kids are part of the same LL program in baseball and softball, and the same ASA program for those who are involved in that softball program. I think the real difference are the kids who play against stiffer competition when they get the chance, including select ball, both boys and girls.

Guest BobcatBeliever

[

Thanks for the compilment' date=' but the same SHOULD be said for Orangefield, since ya'lls kids are part of the same LL program in baseball and softball, and the same ASA program for those who are involved in that softball program. I think the real difference are the kids who play against stiffer competition when they get the chance, including select ball, both boys and girls.[/quote']

And thanks to you Birdman....for the most part the kids in our program that came from BCLL are pretty good kids....I think that there just aren't enough of us once we split from you all to keep up strong. One difference is that the BC kids start in Little League and stay together all the way up, while OF splits between BCLL and Orange Youth League and never play together. Not to mention that you just way outnumber us. But aside from any of that, you all have an awesome group of boys and pitching staff that can't be topped right now.

Here's cheering you all to the State Tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder