Dims shutting down government over illegals?

PhatMack19

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is an interesting comment

Congratulations Trump! You played yourself!!! #trumpshutdown. Can’t blame the democrats for this when Graham, Lee, Rand Paul, Flake and McConnell voted against it. Can’t even get all your party to vote YES

Welcome back, BigGirl/TxHoops!

24 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Thank goodness. Someone finally figured out what monolith means, in the context in which I was using it. Please share the definition with your friends. :)

It's very childish that you would make this post after you had no clue as to what the word meant when I used it to describe the Black voting patterns. You wrongly, and laughably, thought I was trying to impart a negative stereotype, and you emphatically vocalized that misinterpretation. For normal people, this would have been an embarrassing moment in their life. But not only did you seem to not be embarrassed by your ignorance of the meaning of the word, you now try to perch yourself on a pedestal to show outrageous indignation for what you (and only you) was a misinterpreted use of the word. Again, most normal people would be embarrassed, but you quizzically choose to flaunt your shortcomings. 

25 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Welcome back, BigGirl/TxHoops!

What are you talking about?   You are the one that got chastised for flooding the board and therefore changed your name.  I have only ever had the one handle.  

You seem to be one of the few who don’t know who BG is.  My picture does not hang in a local gym.  If you are confused, Nash can verify that we are indeed different people.  I mean other than being different genders and races....

I thought you might be losing it...

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

Here's the truth.  The whole truth.  First, most don't know, but as Phat Mack pointed out, it takes 60 votes for budget approval.  And 90% of the Democrats voted to shutdown the Govt..  This means our men and women in the military, and in Law Enforcement, aren't being paid.  There are 324 million people in the US, and we're all going to be put in danger because the democrats think 700,000 illegal aliens are more important.  Putting their priority (agenda) above their constituents.  Imo, that's not only reprehensible, but nearing treason.

Treason is exactly what I was thinking. How can they choose illegal immigrants over AMERICA? I will never understand the liberal, democrat way of thinking!

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

What are you talking about?   You are the one that got chastised for flooding the board and therefore changed your name.  I have only ever had the one handle.  

You seem to be one of the few who don’t know who BG is.  My picture does not hang in a local gym.  If you are confused, Nash can verify that we are indeed different people.  I mean other than being different genders and races....

I thought you might be losing it...

DogFunny.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

Donald Trump of yore certainly would have blamed the president. This is what he said in 2011, when a shutdown threatened: "I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed and the Republicans are going to be blamed. I actually think the president would be blamed," he told NBC News. He went on to say, "If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the president of the United States. He's the one that has to get people together."

Donald J. Trump

So, if you are going to live by this quote, did you condemn Obama? See how that works?

Everyone always knew the definition of monolith. Only the ones learning a new word try and flaunt it.

Do you really put ILLEGAL (I capitalized for those who may not know the meaning) aliens before your retired family members, your friends and relatives who may be on government assistance, and children who need CHIPS to stay healthy? What a sad individual you really are.

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

Donald Trump of yore certainly would have blamed the president. This is what he said in 2011, when a shutdown threatened: "I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed and the Republicans are going to be blamed. I actually think the president would be blamed," he told NBC News. He went on to say, "If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the president of the United States. He's the one that has to get people together."

Donald J. Trump

Ok, so you want to hang this on Trump for saying it about Obama. To be truthful, he was right then. 

Care to see your two-faced dim leaders, including your precious Obama, talking out both sides of their mouths. Watch this, even though I know you won't. Tell me what you think. 

This is the hidden content, please

This has got to make it to YouTube.  Just saw Fox as they caught Senator Kennedy R-La in the hall, and ask him about the vote.  I'll have to paraphrase, but I got the main part right - even though I was laughing my head off.

Sen Kennedy:. Well, the people have spoken.  The shutting down of the Govt wasn't right, and frankly, most people are wondering how many of the folks here made it out of the birth canal.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Big girl said:

This is an interesting comment

Congratulations Trump! You played yourself!!! #trumpshutdown. Can’t blame the democrats for this when Graham, Lee, Rand Paul, Flake and McConnell voted against it. Can’t even get all your party to vote YES

THANK GOD OUR PRESIDENT HAS GOT THINGS BACK IN ORDER!!!

Stock market setting record highs, illegals turned away ALMOST got to stop welfare checks to the loafers!!

God Bless America and God bless our chosen President and leader Donald trump

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!