LC-M at Vidor predictions

I hope Vidor isn't set on throwing that little curve-ball guy :roll: ... You can bet your next check, that Coach Griff will have those Big-Nasty Bears ready too Tee-Off and have him walking the plank before the night is over.

I say LC-M 12 & Vidor 2 in five short innings.

Guest BobcatBeliever

Actually, anything can happen at any level of baseball.....i.e....Astros winning the Natl League pennant! This game could go either way actually, but I still think that LCM is the favored team.

i know im going out on a limb here and i know lcm is dominating but for whoever doesnt know lcm lost 2-1 vs Vidor last year on the road hopefully it will be a good game if its not itll be a blowout i hope its a good game.. well see its gonna be fun to watch...

This game will have a different atmosphere than the meaningless game played at the end of the 2005 season. That LCM team had already clinched a post season spot and playoff order had been determined.

Baseball is a game of emotion and intensity. This week's matchup between the Bears and the Pirates will be the first in many years in which both teams are in the hunt.

It should be a good one.

GSlam is correct about one thing. No high school team is too good to lose.

On the other hand he is wrong about his insinuation that the NY Yankees might be.

If the game was so meaningless last year then why did they pitch Elhert? There is no such thing as a meaningless game to Griff, if you asked him I know he would tell you that he was trying to win that game. Vidor freshman VJ Bunner threw a very good game and kept LCM off balance. This game is in the past and doesn't mean a thing this year, but if would have asked anyone last year if No. 7 LCM would beat Vidor my guess would have been yes. We'll see :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder