2. BMTSoulja1

BMTSoulja1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Can you imagine if the Finals were on TNT? SVG and Reggie would still be defending Kyrie and Luka after 3 straight bad games on the defensive end. That best backcourt of all-time thing got hushed up real quick by the C's thankfully. 
    • And before all of y’all start yelling “shall not be infringed,” who wants to argue that the 2A rights of ex-convicts are being infringed? My guess is that there are tons of people/places in which you don’t mind a few restrictions. 
    • I honestly thought they had quit before that last run in Game 3.  Saw 83 percent of betting public was on Dallas before the series started.  That blew my mind.  Goes to show you that most casual basketball fans only pay attention to offense and scoring.  Got so sick of hearing the Mavs have the best 2 players in the series (although Luka being the best is probably a given).  But when your two “stars” are easily the worst two defenders of the 10 starters in the game, you’ve got problem.  Defense winning championships is still a thing. 
    • Yeah… as a strong 2A supporter and AR owner, bump stocks shouldn’t be available. In a perfect world manufacturers would recognize that these parts serve no valuable purpose other than indiscriminately firing rounds into a general area and refuse to manufacture them. But as always, the gun lobby will skip right over the prudent thing and stand on an indefensible position, making the sane 2A supporters looking like slack-jawed morons, too.    We shouldn’t need a bumpstock ban… we (gun owners) should demand that these things not be produced.    I remember watching clips from Las Vegas the morning after and saying, “holy____… that’s actually full auto!”    if the weapon bucking is the force applying pressure on the trigger, there’s no chance of aiming.  It’s all about spraying a crowd down with 5.56 rounds.  The next time somebody goes on a rampage with a bump stock, ALL of us are guilty for not keeping the things off of the street. 
    • Agreed.  And with a disclaimer that I don’t know ANY inside info on this one, I can tell you that my OF peeps are BIG mad over this one.  Doesn’t seem shocking to me at all, seems like a no brainer from a coaching standpoint.  But it seems some think there is more involved here internally in Bobcat country.  
  • Topics