Predictions for district 21-3A

Guest catfever

I don't understand why it is so hard to believe that Orangefield could contend for a playoff spot.  They are only losing 2 seniors and had one of the best 9th grades in the district.  They competed against HJ at Hj very well, only being down 10 going into the 4th.  They only lost to silsbee by 7.  Why can't they compete next year.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee will take the district next year, Coach Travis Williams will find away to bring the Tigers to a District Title, also to regionals and the trip to Austin to the State Tournament.

everyone watch out hamshire fannett just got a swedish transfer named justin swish and he is 7-7 and has a twin brother transferring this summer named Heinz Swish they will definately take hf to state

I think that your name says it all....."CRAP"per!!!!!!

Guest trash

I ask about this to get to get subject discussed:

Can you just move and enroll anywhere you want?

What are the UIL rules?

Who makes sure things are legit?

Heard that the starting PG from Liberty enrolled at HJ today!!!!!  He is a Junior to be!!!!  He was the best player on Liberty's team from what I hear!!!!

HJ does not rebuild they reload!!!!

Student-athletes and their parents can change school zones together and the student can become eligilble to participate. Recruiting is not allowed. If a student changes districts and is not accompanied by his parents or a legal guardian, he is ineligible for one calendar year. I think one advantage to schools that are successful and are in areas that are growing, they tend to attract quality kids. Last year I believe a pretty good player from LCM moved to H-J and I believe he played on subvarsity.

everyone watch out hamshire fannett just got a swedish transfer named justin swish and he is 7-7 and has a twin brother transferring this summer named Heinz Swish they will definately take hf to state

WHAT!? 1. Swedish people dont play basketball they make meatballs. 2.just cus he has a brother named heinz ketchup doesnt meen he is good as his brother who happens to be a walking freak! 3. If HF had Lebron James and Shaq they still wouldnt win.

If HF had Lebron and Shaq???  C'mon I know you really don't mean that!  Besides who knows the kid might be able to play........maybe

Yall need the whole Western Conference Division, 2 win it all

Nope Orangefield is bringing D-wade next year, and maybe he can help them out with HJ because that will be the team to beat again. Oh, and Silsbee and WOS.

Why yall at it, Bring the Whole Eastern Conference Division maybe yall can prove too the whole world why yall the Bobcats of Orangefield

Heard that the starting PG from Liberty enrolled at HJ today!!!!!  He is a Junior to be!!!!  He was the best player on Liberty's team from what I hear!!!!

HJ does not rebuild they reload!!!!

The best player on Liberty's team couldn't play for HJ this year.I hate to say it but after watching HJ 's returning kids Burrell,Jarvis,Weldon,Payne,Sungren and Fontenot he probably won't play much next year either.At least he will be on a better club,not much emphasis on basketball at Liberty.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder