Predictions for district 21-3A

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot imagine that Silsbee will have more talent this year coming up than this past year.......I just don't buy it....

I didn't ask you to "buy it."  Silsbee had more talent on the floor last year than this year, but they didn't play well as a team.  It is obvious you do not know Silsbee's talent pool and to be honest you shouldn't since you are from HJ.  Saying that, Silsbee has some tremendous young athletes coming.  The coaches are even excited.

Silsbee does have quite a bit of talent coming up. There is a kid in freshmen level already dunking so he should be moving up. And they had another tall freshmen that is a very good blocker. Anyways though Silsbee and HJ are both losing needed players. HJ and Silsbee both go to the playoffs again next year.

I agree, Silsbee had more talent on the basketball team last year than this year. They got beat by WOS in the third round last year after defeating them twice earlier in the year. This year's Tiger team was less talented but played better as a team.

Silsbee does has some very good talent coming up but that does not always guarantee anything special. You still got to play the games.

Glad to see someoone from Silsbee talk in a respectful way instead of trashing another school or promoting themselves!!!!!!  I agree with Aggiesarewe, in my opinion nobody thought that HJ would have had the year that they had.  NOBODY!!!!!  You must play the games!!!!!!  I am already looking forward to high school hoop season next year.

Why is Hamshire-Fannett predicted so low in the district? How would you rate their team/ players?  I've never seen them play but I'm asking because I've seen the H-F Junior High players and in my humble opinion they really lack good fundamental basketball skills at the Junior High level.

Why is Hamshire-Fannett predicted so low in the district? How would you rate their team/ players?  I've never seen them play but I'm asking because I've seen the H-F Junior High players and in my humble opinion they really lack good fundamental basketball skills at the Junior High level.

To be honest, I don't think I've EVER seen a good high school BOYS team from Hamshire-Fannett. The girls are pretty good!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833