Predictions for district 21-3A

Look everyone is being ridiculous. The Question is simple. Who will win district in 21-31 next year? I Believe H-J has the upper hand. But everyone is arguing about who was the better team H-J or Silsbee? This year it was clearly H-J, but anything can happen next year. Make a prediction people and stop being little babies. You can't argue that Silsbee was the better team this year, because they didn't get past H-J in the regional championship game. AND THEY DIDN'T WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! But Silsbee was a great team, if they would have been in a different region, they probably would have made it to state. I have talked to our coaches here at H-J, and they told me that the toughest team they faced all year was St. Thomas and Silsbee. So clearly they are a good team.  But make your arguments towards next year, not the past. Because the past is set, you can't change it. Good luck to all teams next year.

Great Point.....Enough said

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think BC will do very good next year... there are just too many powerhouse teams in this district... the top 4 will most likely (in my opinion and in no particular order) be HJ, Silsbee, Wos, Jasper... then HF, BC, OF...

unless BC just suprises everyone i'd say they'll finish somehwhere around 4th - 6th place... i'd say 5th or 6th most likely...

the way i see this district coming out would look something like this...

1. HJ or Silsbee

2. HJ or Silsbee

3. WOS or Jasper

4. WOS or Jasper

5. BC or OF

6. BC or OF

7. HF

something like that... 1st and 2nd will be close... 3rd and 4th will be close...

but who knows... BC or OF could pull an upset and take that 3rd playoff spot over WOS and Jasper...

Guest ST4life

Man well at least most of the stuff I say makes sense and is true! You keep trying to tell everyone that HJ got lucky and that silsbee is better and that next year silsbee is goin to dominate everyone! Facts are facts and HJ outplayed Silsbee this year and they are going to continue to do it!

So I believe that you dont know what you are talking about!

man you need to wake up from dreamland if you you think HJ is going to win everything see thats why i talk smack is because you think HJ will dominate but i did not say that i said it will be back and forth but come on and keep postin some more comments im kinda getting a kick out of your stupid posts

Guest Tha Unit

i dont think BC will do very good next year... there are just too many powerhouse teams in this district... the top 4 will most likely (in my opinion and in no particular order) be HJ, Silsbee, Wos, Jasper... then HF, BC, OF...

unless BC just suprises everyone i'd say they'll finish somehwhere around 4th - 6th place... i'd say 5th or 6th most likely...

the way i see this district coming out would look something like this...

1. HJ

2. Silsbee

3. WOS or Jasper

4. WOS or Jasper

5. BC or OF

6. BC or OF

7. HF

something like that... 1st and 2nd will be close... 3rd and 4th will be close...

but who knows... BC or OF could pull an upset and take that 3rd playoff spot over WOS and Jasper...

1st place- Silsbee

2nd place-Hardin Jefferson

3rd place-WO-S or Jasper

1.H-J

2.WO-S

3.BRIDGE CITY

4. SILSBEE

6.H-F

7.KIRBYVILLE

8.ORANGEFIELD

LOOK OUT FOR JUNIOR TO BE JUSTIN REYNOLDS THIS KID HAS BEEN HOT IN SPRING GAMES THIS YEAR!! HIT 9 THREE POINTERS VS A 5-A HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL AND WILL BREAK A BRIDGE CITY HIGH SCHOOL RECORD NEXT YEAR AS BEING THE FIRST JUNIOR TO SLAM DUNK IN A GAME!!

1.H-J

2.WO-S

3.BRIDGE CITY

4. SILSBEE

6.H-F

7.KIRBYVILLE

8.ORANGEFIELD

LOOK OUT FOR JUNIOR TO BE JUSTIN REYNOLDS THIS KID HAS BEEN HOT IN SPRING GAMES THIS YEAR!! HIT 9 THREE POINTERS VS A 5-A HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL AND WILL BREAK A BRIDGE CITY HIGH SCHOOL RECORD NEXT YEAR AS BEING THE FIRST JUNIOR TO SLAM DUNK IN A GAME!!

HJ or Silsbee 1st or 2nd any order

WOS or Jasper 3rd

BC making playoffs thats funny

HJ or Silsbee 1st or 2nd any order

WOS or Jasper 3rd

BC making playoffs thats funny

HAHA YEAH I HAD TO PUT MY CARDS IN THERE... BUT THEN AGAIN YOU NEVER KNOW ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT BC'S WORKING HARD TO BECOME A CONTENDER BEFORE SCHOOL AND EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL.. I'VE WATCHED THEM IN SUMMER GAMES AND THYE'VE IMPROVED AND I COULD SEE THEM SLIPPIN BY AND MAKING A RUN FOR 3RD OR 4TH PLACE...

MY REAL PREDICTIONS ARE:

HJ

WO-S

SILSBEE

JASPER

BRIDGE CITY

HF

ORANGEFIELD

K-VILLE

everyone opinion is most likely the same beside the people that goes to o-field, BC, fannet because they don't have a powerhouse team that will be good so they just want to put their name on the post that all. Like we all been saying HJ vs. Silsbee war for first. WOS and Jasper battle it out for that #3 spot so be real and quit trying to make your school look good, because it not all they doing is trashing talking those school.

Guest bleed orange

Whats really funny, is how some of you guys butcher the english language. No wonder third world countries are taking over in the field of education.

man you need to wake up from dreamland if you you think HJ is going to win everything see thats why i talk smack is because you think HJ will dominate but i did not say that i said it will be back and forth but come on and keep postin some more comments im kinda getting a kick out of your stupid posts

Ok buddy well you tell me what scholl you go to or what school your are cheering for and we will compare them to in everysport and HJ will be on top!

everyone opinion is most likely the same beside the people that goes to o-field, BC, fannet because they don't have a powerhouse team that will be good so they just want to put their name on the post that all. Like we all been saying HJ vs. Silsbee war for first. WOS and Jasper battle it out for that #3 spot so be real and quit trying to make your school look good, because it not all they doing is trashing talking those school.

I believe more time needs to be spent in English class and less on the bb court!

Guest bleed orange

Your spinning your wheels cards_mom. The classroom is an foregone conclusion for some of these kids. I have to read some post over and over just to understand what they are saying.

Guest ST4life

Ok buddy well you tell me what scholl you go to or what school your are cheering for and we will compare them to in everysport and HJ will be on top!

HJ this HJ that man you are going to cry when they dont win state next year and you are going to cry even more when they dont even win district and you want to compare a sport try football does HJ even compete in that sport any more

why is it that the subject always changes from Basketball to another sport on here... it doesnt matter how anyone does in football on this forum this is the basketball forum... lets try this...

Baseball... HJ went to playoffs

Golf... HJ has a bunch of state championships (little down this year though)

and why is it that people are trying to take away from their state championship??? that is a great achievment... think about how many people in the state win one of those compared to how many people play each year...

there are 6 state champ teams... each with about 10-20 players... so thats like around 60-120 players ... there are tons of schools in the state with 10-20 players that will never experience that... HJ did win the state championship... so what if they didn't do it in football... did anyone else in our district do that either??? the topic was over basketball leave it there please...

Guest bleed orange

They keep bringing up football because they dropped from 4A to 3A. I know this is a basketball forum but lets look at the facts. OF, HF and HJ and Kirbyville are true 3A schools. Has BC, WOS, Jasper, Silsbee won a state championship in anything since they have dropped? No they have not. But HJ did in basketball. Enough said!!!! The little guys on the block will catch up, I promise because we have something to prove.

ST4life let me put it plain and simple to you because you apparently do not understand anything about basketball. HJ AND Silsbee are BOTH great teams. If you do not see that then you are either really dumb, or blind.

Therefore, I give you 2 weeks of forum probation. Anymore dumb comments and you will be banned from posting anything.

ST4life let me put it plain and simple to you because you apparently do not understand anything about basketball. HJ AND Silsbee are BOTH great teams. If you do not see that then you are either really dumb, or blind.

Therefore, I give you 2 weeks of forum probation. Anymore dumb comments and you will be banned from posting anything.

He wont last a week ;D ;D

Your spinning your wheels cards_mom. The classroom is an foregone conclusion for some of these kids. I have to read some post over and over just to understand what they are saying.

I guess you're right because there seems to be no end to those kind of posts!  And I do the same as far as trying to understand what the heck they are saying. I bet the teachers that put in hours each day at these schools cringe if they read some of this!

Guest ST4life

man i never said that HJ was a sorry team so you can take that back and also do what you want if you think i am the only one talkin smack i really dont give a crap

Actually, HJ's freshmen lost only to St. Thomas in Houston this past season.  They beat Silsbee both times they played, 46-35 at Silsbee and 46-43 at home.  Silsbee has some great athletes, maybe better athleticism than anyone else in their district, or even the state.  HJ is going to be sufficiently athletic, and definitely disciplined enough, to beat anyone in 3A-- as long as they have their present coaching staff-- IMHO.  Should be fun, again, next year, and the next...  We are blessed with basketball talent in this area.

if i remember right... hardin jefferson did win district this year but in the prior year orangefield beat them twice with two players not on the team this year.(zach hayes and derrick evans) one playedvarsity the other on j.v. and orangefield still competed with h.j. so in a few yeaars im sure it will be interesting between the two

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder