Predictions for district 21-3A

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

wow what an accomplishment hold Durley to 6 points..i was surprised when Durley had more than 6 points in a game and yeah Silsbee may have won by 17 but i have 3 little stats that say we are better

1) HJ is district champs

2) HJ is regional champs

3) HJ is state champs

i dont think silsbee is any of that

Ok, since ya'll are still hanging on to the past and can't see that Silsbee has had alot of talent every year unlike HJ that one year gets lucky and wins state. So since ya'll don't understand then lets talk about the future. Ya'll are finished, so celebrate for a couple more days and write some more comments but i'll be right here to argue that Silsbee is a good team. 

Guest ST4life

get-em  ;D ;D :o :o

Why are you going to post something stupid like that are yall some kind of gang cause i dont need 5 or 6 guys to take care of what i got to say

Ok, since ya'll are still hanging on to the past and can't see that Silsbee has had alot of talent every year unlike HJ that one year gets lucky and wins state. So since ya'll don't understand then lets talk about the future. Ya'll are finished, so celebrate for a couple more days and write some more comments but i'll be right here to argue that Silsbee is a good team. 

HJ gets lucky one year and wins state?? if they were the better team then how did they get lucky and i believe that HJ's and Silsbee's jv split their games each winning on the other teams home court and HJ's freshman didnt lose a district game soo you might as well be ready to take the heat as HJ will be beating silsbee for years to come

Guest ST4life

HJ gets lucky one year and wins state?? if they were the better team then how did they get lucky and i believe that HJ's and Silsbee's jv split their games each winning on the other teams home court and HJ's freshman didnt lose a district game soo you might as well be ready to take the heat as HJ will be beating silsbee for years to come

is that a promise

Guest AISD

Silsbee's J.V got rob @ home,  Hardin Jefferson was taking the ball out and some how one of H-J players jump out of bounds, they didnt call it so really Silsbee JV would have won District right there,

Hardin Jefferson Freshmen didnt win District, they split with Silsbee's Freshmen. So Both H-J & Silsbee Freshmen team are tied

H-J is going to beat Silsbee the next couple of years, PLEASE Silsbee's J.V has good athletes, and there Freshmen squad is 100% talent on there team, So Hardin Jefferson hold your horses, I dont see yall winning District Next season

You people are rediculous, just wait until next year and see. I know everyone is ready for next year as I, but I'm sure none of you are prophets and the fact is we have three great teams in our district next year maybe even four and it is a toss up on who will win, just depends on off season work ethic, so work hard and see if you can knock HJ down next year.

You people are rediculous, just wait until next year and see. I know everyone is ready for next year as I, but I'm sure none of you are prophets and the fact is we have three great teams in our district next year maybe even four and it is a toss up on who will win, just depends on off season work ethic, so work hard and see if you can knock HJ down next year.

I agree

Everyone knows that HJ and Silsbee have good teams year end and year out, this year HJ was the better team.

Let HJ enjoy their title they earned it. We Tiger fans have nothing to hang our heads about. Next year will take care of itself.

Actually, HJ's freshmen lost only to St. Thomas in Houston this past season.  They beat Silsbee both times they played, 46-35 at Silsbee and 46-43 at home.  Silsbee has some great athletes, maybe better athleticism than anyone else in their district, or even the state.  HJ is going to be sufficiently athletic, and definitely disciplined enough, to beat anyone in 3A-- as long as they have their present coaching staff-- IMHO.  Should be fun, again, next year, and the next...  We are blessed with basketball talent in this area.

Silsbee's J.V got rob @ home,  Hardin Jefferson was taking the ball out and some how one of H-J players jump out of bounds, they didnt call it so really Silsbee JV would have won District right there,

Hardin Jefferson Freshmen didnt win District, they split with Silsbee's Freshmen. So Both H-J & Silsbee Freshmen team are tied

H-J is going to beat Silsbee the next couple of years, PLEASE Silsbee's J.V has good athletes, and there Freshmen squad is 100% talent on there team, So Hardin Jefferson hold your horses, I dont see yall winning District Next season

No HJ's freshmen won district out right... they only had one lost and that wasn't a district game... and the J.V. team for HJ got 3rd in district... its gonna be close the next couple of years...

Gentleman

You guys from Silsbee are sounding like SOUR GRAPES. I am from Silsbee but good lord yall must no nothing about basketball, like I said in a earlier reply give HJ their due, they beat us there is nothing we can do about it. Do not say we were robbed are if this or that.They won the State title As Jim Rhome would say they have SCOREBOARD.

Guest fridaynightlights

I suggest you do like Coach Brooks told you to and learn the rules.  What HJ did is not illegal.

Guest fridaynightlights

I believe someone posted that HJ got lucky one year........hmmmmm.......remember this........TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES!

DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1979 1980

1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1991

1992 1994 1995 1996 2000 2003 2005

BI-DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

1964 1967 1968 1979 1980 1984 1986

1991 1992 1994 1996 2001 2002 2003

AREA CHAMPIONS

1964 1967 1980 1984 1991 1992 1994

1996 2003      2007

REGIONAL CHAMPIONS

1964 1967 1984 1991 1994      2007

STATE CHAMPIONS

1967 1991    2007

And been to the state tournament SIX times!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I dont see H-J winning District next year

Please just leave...i feel more ignorant from hearing wat you just said! facts are facts and HJ BEAT silsbee and thats all it is to it so just stop make you self look stupid and retarded! you are dumb and everything you say is DUMB! Not to mention your making yourself look like a doosch! AND ONCE AGAIN...HJ STATE CHAMPS AND DONT FORGET IT!!!! >:(

I did get 2 upset, but sorry bout that, no matter what Silsbee was still the better team and i know deep down that they got some good athletes coming up 2 Varsity. Silsbee will be good next year

AISD

Dude your killing me, just STOP with the trash talk. We get it, you love Silsbee. but your assinine statements are giving the rest of us from Silsbee a bad name. I know your young and you will grow up in time. I hope

Just stop because I am getting dumber by the minute by reading your post.

Guest ST4life

I believe someone posted that HJ got lucky one year........hmmmmm.......remember this........TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES!

DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1979 1980

1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1991

1992 1994 1995 1996 2000 2003 2005

BI-DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

1964 1967 1968 1979 1980 1984 1986

1991 1992 1994 1996 2001 2002 2003

AREA CHAMPIONS

1964 1967 1980 1984 1991 1992 1994

1996 2003       2007

REGIONAL CHAMPIONS

1964 1967 1984 1991 1994      2007

STATE CHAMPIONS

1967 1991     2007

And been to the state tournament SIX times!

yeah someone posted that wow all that is amazing but let me think oooohhh yeah silsbee did almost all of that on a 4a level so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Hmmm.. you dont see HJ winning the district next year.

Maybe your blind

And getting lucky HJ did not get lucky 6 games in a row on the road to a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

So next time you go to beaumont get your eyes checked, because something is seriously wrong with them.

Guest ST4life

This is not about giving HJ there props i am glad they won state this is about all the HJ people that think silsbee is not a good team and also HJ will not be beating silsbee for years to come like i said it will be a back and forth thing that is all this argument is about

Guest ST4life

Hmmm.. you dont see HJ winning the district next year.

Maybe your blind

And getting lucky HJ did not get lucky 6 games in a row on the road to a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

So next time you go to beaumont get your eyes checked, because something is seriously wrong with them.

cool beans they won alot of 3a games to go to state wow try 4a im sure if silsbee was in 3a as long as HJ they would have won state

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff