SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

will win the District,

I like 2 see Silsbee one more time against Hardin Jefferson, I betcha Silsbee would win Lazeek

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

HAHA

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

SILSBEE[move][/move]

will win the District,

I like 2 see Silsbee one more time against Hardin Jefferson, I betcha Silsbee would win Lazeek

you did see it one more time in the regional finals..... and we all know how that ended

Congrats 2 the Hawks, No matter what Silsbee is still the better team, cause i heard that 5 of there main players Foul out :o I was shock when i heard that, So Congrats 2 the Hawks, no matter what Silsbee was still the better team.

sounds like some one cant take a loss the right way....oh yeah..if "silsbee" was the better team why didnt yall win state????

Why H-J didnt make the playoffs in Football

Isn't this a basketball page.....They didn't play well enough to make them in football, Unlike most of these schools HJ basketball team doesn't play football there was only 2 football players on the team. therefore they play with the same team all of the time. Thats one reason why they are so good. The other is they just have great athletes and great spirit.

Guest ST4life

Why H-J didnt make the playoffs in Football

because H-J stinks in football silsbee is one of the few schools that make the

playoffs in both sports

Everybody is talking about silsbee like they are all high and mighty. . .WRONG!! To me silsbee is like cleveland, they always have the athletes, but that's it. They are undisciplined and uncoachable and will always get beaten in the end by someone who plays strong defense and has a strict game plan. ~HJ or Jasper on top~

Everybody is talking about silsbee like they are all high and mighty. . .WRONG!! To me silsbee is like cleveland, they always have the athletes, but that's it. They are undisciplined and uncoachable and will always get beaten in the end by someone who plays strong defense and has a strict game plan. ~HJ or Jasper on top~

I dont know why yall talking noise about Silsbee is not good, Silsbee has great athletes and a great coaching staff so you Hawk fans, without Donahoe i dont see yall winning District next year,

Yeah, you HJ guys need to stop "talking noise". Hah.

I don't see Silsbee beating us next year. We have an awesome team coming back. Silsbee is losing more players than we are. Although, we are losing Donahoe, we have an awesome team to come back and win district. Which we will.

With Donahoe gone, I see Silsbee winning it all next year

I watched the Silsbee AAU club at Coopers tourney in Beaumont a couple of weeks ago.I know that probably isn't there complete team but what they had down there won't beat HJ.The Hawks will miss Donahoe but they will add some good players in Fontenot and Lil Steve to go along with Burrell,Bernard,Weldon,Payne and Sungren.All these kids are playing this summer I think so they will be ready to roll next year.

everyone is talking about how much losing Donahoe will hurt HJ... but no one has said anything about how losing Harper will hurt Silsbee... in every game i saw he was the leading scorer... in the Regional final game he had like 23 points...

They are also losing their big guys... just like HJ is losing Durley...

both teams will re-load and be back ready for next year...

the way i see it is that its gonna be a close district race again next year between HJ and Silsbee for 1st and 2nd... then WOS and Jasper for 3rd and 4th...

Guest ST4life

It sounds like you dont know anything about basketball go talk about trucks or action figures

Guest ST4life

Yeah, you HJ guys need to stop "talking noise". Hah.

I don't see Silsbee beating us next year. We have an awesome team coming back. Silsbee is losing more players than we are. Although, we are losing Donahoe, we have an awesome team to come back and win district. Which we will.

Dont hold your breathe Donahoe is all yall had

Wow what a comment St4life, have you ever thought about maybe coaching with all of that insight you have, pleez Donahoe was on the last two playoff teams the 2 years before this one, if all it took was donahoe why didn't we when state the previous years. they have a lot of great players. for you to say it was just a one man show is silly....sally

Thats Funny, Donahoe might need 2 wear 10 masks to cover this face when he has 2 deal with Harper

Wat does that have to do with basketball.. just cause we beat yall and Won the state championship game doesnt mean u have to cry about it.. Im sure if donahoe played football then we would win that to

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami