Coldspring-Oakhurst 65 Warren 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans enter District 11-3A-I play tonight as they travel to Warren to take on the Warren Warriors!  Mark Bryd's Trojans come into this game with a 1-2 season mark after beating Crockett last week, 22-16.  Meanwhile, Jay Buckner's Warriors, 0-4 on the season, dropped their 11-3A-I district opener 49-0 to Woodville.

Join Robert Howell and Kraig Irwin for all of the action from Warrior Stadium in Warren beginning with the kickoff at 7:30 by tuning your radio to KETX 1440 AM or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojan Football on The Score, KETX 1440 AM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

Sad Sad. If Warren can't hire any better coaching staff. They should just shut down football. It is embarrsing to the kids. They have no ideal how to take what you have and make the most of it. I'm not saying they would be in the playoffs. But the games would at least be close. 

19 minutes ago, slow said:

Sad Sad. If Warren can't hire any better coaching staff. They should just shut down football. It is embarrsing to the kids. They have no ideal how to take what you have and make the most of it. I'm not saying they would be in the playoffs. But the games would at least be close. 

Why do you say that? seems like Warren has been through multiple coaches and they get pounded on the reg.That includes a coach who now works for the University of Florida. Sounds like someone should be hiring new towns folk because they seem to be the real problem. Also what is stopping you from getting you degree and applying?

28 minutes ago, slow said:

They still probably wouldn't be close. You have to have some talent and athletes. Warren just doesn't have it