Congrats

new tobie

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Looks like you guys have ran off almost all of the dems from this board with your one side is always right. And only have 5 or 6 regular conservative posters. The political forum is boring

Are you actually suggesting that because we call out Liberal posters and don't let them get by with false, inaccurate a sweeping generalizations that we are somehow at fault. What should we do to keep the Liberals posters...give out "likes" when they bash Trump with pathetic lies. Should we reply with "That's a good boy" after reading these pathetic statements. Please give us a roadmap on how, or why, we should coddle the Liberal posters when they spew their hate-filled garbage on this site.

My question for you is "Is the website better or worse when void of the Liberal hate-speech?"

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Looks like you guys have ran off almost all of the dems from this board with your one side is always right. And only have 5 or 6 regular conservative posters. The political forum is boring

This is what happens when you run out of fuel for your fire. Heck, you could always make something up and run with that for a while....until you are asked to produce facts.

When there are no women coming forward to back up your "grab 'em" claim, and your constant crying about legal bankruptcies, you eventually run out of ammo. What baffles the crap out of me is why that is so hard for you to understand. You have NOTHING.....hence, the silence. The righties on this board did nothing more than ask you to prove anything you said. You couldn't, so actually, you did this to yourself.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am a Democrat, but I am not a liberal. This forum is boring. I need intellectual stimulating conversation. The Republicans on this forum are incapable of providing that type of stimulation.

I think the problem is that you can't recognize an intelligent conversation when presented to you.

Maybe you need a third degree.

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am a Democrat, but I am not a liberal. This forum is boring. I need intellectual stimulating conversation. The Republicans on this forum are incapable of providing that type of stimulation.

Reagan put up question marks with good reason, but I will bite. Where is your dividing line between a Democrat and a liberal? This should be interesting, to say the least.

BTW, intellectual should have an LY on the end, making it an adverb modifying the adjective stimulating.

Thanks new tobie for this. We've gone a whole few days without one reference to "grab'em". Maybe the Liberal posters might feel free to rejoin this board, knowing that they don't have to defend "by association" your pathetic posts. Big Girl and six burg have rejoined the fray since your proclamation...which I assume is due to the fact that they once again feel free to express their opinions without your harmful help.

On 9/20/2017 at 0:29 PM, new tobie said:

Not having a rebuttal other than Oh Yeah!.... or SMH.....

Yes, it is like a football game against a bad team and it is 56-0 in the 3rd quarter, when you have no defense, it is boring.