Story sources (22-5A condensed schedule)

DannyShapiroBE

I'm writing about how the condensed 22-5A schedule is going to make things challenging for players, coaches and fans alike for midweek games.

Ozen, for example, has to travel to Lee on Wednesday and will have less than six hours between arrival home and Thursday treatment.

Just looking to talk w/ 22-5A fans who might not be able to go to Wednesday's games (or Tuesday's next week of Monday's the following week) or have had to switch plans in order to go because of the altered schedule.

As always, it's easiest to send me a PM on here or shoot me a text on my cell: (602)-577-1472

Thanks everyone. 

56 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

I'm writing about how the condensed 22-5A schedule is going to make things challenging for players, coaches and fans alike for midweek games.

Ozen, for example, has to travel to Lee on Wednesday and will have less than six hours between arrival home and Thursday treatment.

Just looking to talk w/ 22-5A fans who might not be able to go to Wednesday's games (or Tuesday's next week of Monday's the following week) or have had to switch plans in order to go because of the altered schedule.

As always, it's easiest to send me a PM on here or shoot me a text on my cell: (602)-577-1472

Thanks everyone. 

I posed a couple of questions to former Lamar University head coach Ray Woodard to discuss on his radio show tonight on KLVI. His show is from 7pm-8pm every Monday night. He talks about local high school, college and pro football. It is not live, they tape the show in studio.

Here are the questions:

Starting this week, 22-5A will start district play, playing games in mid-week, culminating in two games being played in week 6 (Mon. & Sat.). As a coach, how would you prepare your team for Wed., Tuesday, Monday night games and two games in same week? Also, in your opinion, what type offense would have the advantage in this situation?