Best JV pitchers

Bender is recovering temporarily for the shlacking he gave up against sterlings jv. although his cousin victor frankenstein isnt around to help bender invent his 13th pitch in which the catcher wears no glove or cleat on one foot to give him the signs... benders is looking to making a great recovery and looking forward to michael valley pro lessons 1 on 1 he is going to take very soon.... Get well soon benders

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the HF guys are just aggrivated that they aint quick enough to come back with humorous statements like us at HJ...its ok though we read all yalls comments and laugh at your frustration...chill guys its just a website for a little smack talk and information sharing...haha dont get so angry...

try just learning to live with us beating you in everything...."thats life"

• 2 months later...

Benders is definately one of the most internationally known baseball players in the world. He played in Aphganistan, Taiwan, South America, and Africa this summer. He was asked to play on the first ever Anarctica team, but declined b/c of his contract with the Fightin Macabees. He is now on Buna's JV, gettin a no no every other outing. He's unbelievable!!!

he must not be that great my nephew hit a triple off him and went 3 for 3 against him in a babe ruth game.........

Im going w/ MESOFTBALL15....something about a maturity test. After reading thru this thread...I lost track of it's intent. Something about best JV pitchers ? I assume those that will be on Varsity next year. If correct, I'll throw out Jay Burditt and Matt Peterson at Barbers Hill. However, both will throw very, very seldom....'cause the top 4 @ BH are returning, led by Hales and Thamm.  ;) ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317