Cameron Yoe 40 Bellville 14/FINAL

aTmfan06

I'm heading out. Yoe about to score again. They are pre season #1 for a reason. Great football team. Bellville will be ok. Sloppy first half that cost them some points on the board. But hey first game . Missed almost a week of practice due to the storm.  Good luck the rest of the season to Yoe! 

Good start to 2017 for the Yoemen.  In this game, I was looking at two key points.  A. How would the Yoe offensive line hold up and open up some running lanes for the running backs.  B. How would the Yoe defensive front fair against the run-heavy Brahma offense.  Well, with over 250 yards rushing and just 1 TD for Bellville (first string), things turned out well.  Biggest issue was special teams, which set up Bellville in Yoe territory on multiple occasions.  Plenty of room for improvement, but this was the first game of the year.  Hats off to Bellville.  It will take time to get the offense rolling, but this team will do what Bellville normally does.  

1 hour ago, Yoe_09 said:
  • Good start to 2017 for the Yoemen.  In this game, I was looking at two key points.  A. How would the Yoe offensive line hold up and open up some running lanes for the running backs.  B. How would the Yoe defensive front fair against the run-heavy Brahma offense.  Well, with over 250 yards rushing and just 1 TD for Bellville (first string), things turned out well.  Biggest issue was special teams, which set up Bellville in Yoe territory on multiple occasions.  Plenty of room for improvement, but this was the first game of the year.  Hats off to Bellville.  It will take time to get the offense rolling, but this team will do what Bellville normally does.  

I thought the Yoe line looked good. But yes their Kickoff team will need some work