Dishon

I have seen him murder the ball in a number of scrimmages-great athlete.  Travel ball exposure has given him nationwide exposure!  He has turned down some lower-pay Pro offers thus far.  He appears to be hoping good college performances will give him even better offers.

No doubts that Johnny is off to a great start.  He is hitting the ball well and for power.  He has 6 HR to date with district play remaining. 

To set the record straight, he has not received any offers, etc. regarding the June draft, professional baseball, etc.  That has not even been discussed and would not be discussed less he run afoul of the always-diligent UIL.  He has received some written inquires from some MLB clubs for initial information, etc.  How the draft plays out for him is still up in the air but a good clue would be if/when the scouts start showing up at his games, etc.

Do I think Johnny gets drafted?  Yes.  Will it be high enough to cause him to rethink his commit to LSU?  We'll see but it is an extremely deep draft this year, especially for position players.  I would think he'd have to go pretty high for that to happen.

Also, the ball he hit against Central was a bomb...but it didn't hit on top of the building.  It "only" hit about 1/2 way up on the side of the building.  But...the legend grows.  Gotta love it.

IMO, he is the best all around athlete in the area with Football, Baseball, and Track Skills. Good luck in the next level. :)

no question he is one of the best athletes in the area, and he is definitely a triple sport star.  on the football one i'd have to disagree because im a homer ;D  earl thomas is one of the best athletes in the area also. ;)  you cant take anything away from dishon though, he is without question a tremendous talent and from what i've been hearing an all around good person.  LSU was smart to recruit him. 8)

I have seen him murder the ball in a number of scrimmages-great athlete.  Travel ball exposure has given him nationwide exposure!  He has turned down some lower-pay Pro offers thus far.  He appears to be hoping good college performances will give him even better offers.

Didn't he commit to LSU...?

D1 football?are you kidding?have you seen the size and speed of the athletes playing D1football these days?HE'S A GOOD ENUFF ATHLETE to play D2  or juco.but not D1.Baseball is the right choice,LSU should be a great opportunity to prove he is pro material. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder