Trump Tweets

PhatMack19

Normally I would hate stuff like this. But the Liberals have been using this disgusting strategy for a while now, and it's refreshing to see someone, even the President of the United States, giving them a taste of their own medicine. It's really hilarious to hear the snowflakes attempts at fighting back by saying, "He should be more presidential" or "this is beneath the office", etc. But they totally ignore when Democrat congressmen do the same thing. They also completely ignore when the media does the same thing, or even worse. So right now this is just comical to me and I encourage Trump to keep it up. I lost all respect for the office of the President when Obama came in and blamed everything on Bush, with no backlash from the ones complaining now. Karma.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Normally I would hate stuff like this. But the Liberals have been using this disgusting strategy for a while now, and it's refreshing to see someone, even the President of the United States, giving them a taste of their own medicine. It's really hilarious to hear the snowflakes attempts at fighting back by saying, "He should be more presidential" or "this is beneath the office", etc. But they totally ignore when Democrat congressmen do the same thing. They also completely ignore when the media does the same thing, or even worse. So right now this is just comical to me and I encourage Trump to keep it up. I lost all respect for the office of the President when Obama came in and blamed everything on Bush, with no backlash from the ones complaining now. Karma.

I think he should call them out on facts.  There are plenty that back him up and prove their lies.  I was hoping he would declassify all kinds of stuff and just hammer everyone.  Let it all out on the table.  The republicans probably wouldn't want that to happen either though.  

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This is the hidden content, please

No president has disrespected the office and people more than the  grabber.

38 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I think he should call them out on facts.  There are plenty that back him up and prove their lies.  I was hoping he would declassify all kinds of stuff and just hammer everyone.  Let it all out on the table.  The republicans probably wouldn't want that to happen either though.  

I would like that strategy better. He definitely needs to publicly air out a ton of the past regime's misdeeds. Though I wouldn't be upset if while doing this, he threw in a sophomoric jab here and there.

I did not like these tweets (at all) by Trump. They were very childish with little imagination or creativity. If he is going to continue with stuff like this, either put more thought into them or hire a writer.

21 hours ago, Englebert said:

If President Obama wouldve responded like this, you would be singing a different tune.

I would like that strategy better. He definitely needs to publicly air out a ton of the past regime's misdeeds. Though I wouldn't be upset if while doing this, he threw in a sophomoric jab here and there.

I did not like these tweets (at all) by Trump. They were very childish with little imagination or creativity. If he is going to continue with stuff like this, either put more thought into them or hire a writer.

He definitely needs to do that if he is going to continue to tweet. "Then how come, low IQ". What does that mean?

8 hours ago, new tobie said:

he is one sick......

He is so stupid. People love to get a rise out of him,  and he falls for it every time. His tweets are hilarious. My 15 year old attempts to get under my skin. I ignore him. I tnink people should continue to say things about him so that he can continue to be frustrated. This is so much fun.

That's just your opinion. And based on your past posts, we all know what to think about your opinion. The laughter continues.

Yiu have to admit that Trump is "off". It is not normal for a 70 year old man to continually tweet insults when criticized

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If President Obama wouldve responded like this, you would be singing a different tune.

Of course. Like I said, I don't like the tweets. But I thoroughly enjoy the reactions they invoke from the Liberals. I have never in my life seen such childishness from a group of "adults". All these Liberals think they are clinical psychiatrists now, and have no shame in offering completely ridiculous diagnosis, including you. Trump has opened the door for Liberals to express themselves, and it's a scary sight.

28 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yiu have to admit that Trump is "off". It is not normal for a 70 year old man to continually tweet insults when criticized

Is it normal for a grown man to blame every little failure on his predecessor? But your comprehension skills are too biased and you skipped right over that one. Do you considered yourself an undocumented psychologist? Based on your past posts, it is crystal clear that you have absolutely no idea what is normal. Is it normal for someone to defend themselves when attacked with unprovoked and baseless personal insults? Should Trump attempt to throw them in jail for these attacks? Or maybe he should use the NSA to spy on them. Or maybe he could get the IRS to target them. Or he could show his frustration with crude and harmless tweets.

When did it become normal for so-called journalists and media personnel to hurl unsubstantiated and baseless personal insults at a sitting president?

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

Of course. Like I said, I don't like the tweets. But I thoroughly enjoy the reactions they invoke from the Liberals. I have never in my life seen such childishness from a group of "adults". All these Liberals think they are clinical psychiatrists now, and have no shame in offering completely ridiculous diagnosis, including you. Trump has opened the door for Liberals to express themselves, and it's a scary sight.

I like that Trump is easily annoyed. Lol

14 hours ago, Big girl said:

He is so stupid. People love to get a rise out of him,  and he falls for it every time. His tweets are hilarious. My 15 year old attempts to get under my skin. I ignore him. I tnink people should continue to say things about him so that he can continue to be frustrated. This is so much fun.

The difference is, your 15 year old only attempts to get under your skin, but he can't do it.  I'm still of the opinion that Trump makes these childish statements to get under the media's skin, and he does.  He can make a 2AM tweet, then attack Canada, and the media wouldn't even realize it.  They're to busy writing about his tweets.

At least, that's what I hope he's doing.