Health Care

new tobie

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Three ways to handle this situation is do whats best for the working class people. Republicans and Deocrats work together like we are paying them to do. Or repeal the ACA like Trump promised to do but I guess he used alternative facts to trick the fake news.

Do you have a point or suggestion, or anything that remotely makes sense in this post?

Speaking of fake news, did you hear Hillary, Schumer, and Elizabeth Warren spouting that people will die under the GOP healthcare plan? Is this fake news combined with blatant fear mongering? And did you hear many Liberals spouting 22 million people will lose their healthcare under the GOP plan? Is this also fake news combined with blatant fear mongering. Shouldn't they tell the truth and say that many people will lose their taxpayer funded subsidies, but are still free to purchase their own healthcare plan? And you say Trump lies. You only hear what you want to hear, and only see what you want to see. Too bad for you we can see what you refuse to see...thus the laughter continues.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you have a point or suggestion, or anything that remotely makes sense in this post?

Speaking of fake news, did you hear Hillary, Schumer, and Elizabeth Warren spouting that people will die under the GOP healthcare plan? Is this fake news combined with blatant fear mongering? And did you hear many Liberals spouting 22 million people will lose their healthcare under the GOP plan? Is this also fake news combined with blatant fear mongering. Shouldn't they tell the truth and say that many people will lose their taxpayer funded subsidies, but are still free to purchase their own healthcare plan? And you say Trump lies. You only hear what you want to hear, and only see what you want to see. Too bad for you we can see what you refuse to see...thus the laughter continues.

Do you hear them talking about death panels and all the psychological crap your peeps came up with

42 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Time to feed your cats.

I expected nothing more from your little brain. Even Trump's worst tweets are more creative than your best stuff, but somehow you have the audacity to place yourself on a pedestal even above our founding fathers. The laughter is getting louder.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I expected nothing more from your little brain. Even Trump's worst tweets are more creative than your best stuff, but somehow you have the audacity to place yourself on a pedestal even above our founding fathers. The laughter is getting louder.

Im not respecting the founding fathers just because, You didn't respect the office of the president just because.

34 minutes ago, six burg said:

How can Jeff Bezos and Amazon offer help insurance to their employees at $12 per month. Screw you Wal Mart! If the ACA cause this to triple it must have been $4  before. 

There's no such thing as a free lunch.  Somebody has to pay!!

41 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Im not respecting the founding fathers just because, You didn't respect the office of the president just because.

Your problem rises from your racism.  You assume that Obama was disliked by those of us that post here, because of his skin color.  That is far from the truth.  His policies that were no good for America, was his problem with the majority here.  

You think he was great because of his skin color.  That is how the feeble minded think.

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

Do you hear them talking about death panels and all the psychological crap your peeps came up with

My grandmother, rest her soul, was diagnosed around six years with tongue cancer.  This after battling breast cancer for years before that.  Upon the doctor telling my mother and her siblings the news of the new cancer, the first words that came out of his mouth afterwards would lead one to be certain of death panels.  He said at her age and after battling breast cancer, maybe the best thing would be to do nothing.  My mother and her siblings basically told him to go to hell.  She had successful surgery and was able to live several more years. She finally succumbed to congestive heart failure.  So you tell me tobie, are death panels real?  I say yes they are.  You may want to consult with Big girl before you respond.  I'm sure with all of her infinite wisdom, she will agree with you, that there are no such things as death panels.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:26 PM, BS Wildcats said:

My grandmother, rest her soul, was diagnosed around six years with tongue cancer.  This after battling breast cancer for years before that.  Upon the doctor telling my mother and her siblings the news of the new cancer, the first words that came out of his mouth afterwards would lead one to be certain of death panels.  He said at her age and after battling breast cancer, maybe the best thing would be to do nothing.  My mother and her siblings basically told him to go to hell.  She had successful surgery and was able to live several more years. She finally succumbed to congestive heart failure.  So you tell me tobie, are death panels real?  I say yes they are.  You may want to consult with Big girl before you respond.  I'm sure with all of her infinite wisdom, she will agree with you, that there are no such things as death panels.

Crickets from tobie on this one, just as we all expect out of him.

28 minutes ago, new tobie said:

First of all I don't have the time allotted for this board that you folks have. Second of all I don't believe there are death panels. 

Explain the comments made by this doctor. Sure makes you wonder.  Maybe you don't have time, if one of your statements may be proven wrong.  I do not have allotted time, I come and go here as I please.

On 6/29/2017 at 8:45 AM, new tobie said:

Three ways to handle this situation is do whats best for the working class people. Republicans and Deocrats work together like we are paying them to do. Or repeal the ACA like Trump promised to do but I guess he used alternative facts to trick the fake news.

They are not bringing the current bill to the Senate, because they dont think they can get enough votes.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Explain the comments made by this doctor. Sure makes you wonder.  Maybe you don't have time, if one of your statements may be proven wrong.  I do not have allotted time, I come and go here as I please.

There are not any death panels.

11 hours ago, new tobie said:

First of all I don't have the time allotted for this board that you folks have. Second of all I don't believe there are death panels. 

Why do you bother? It is impossible to have a logical conversation with these people. They cant answer your questions so they gang up on you. But, you can always holla if you need me.