Did you vote for a wall that Mexico was paying for?

westend1

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You expected it to be finished already?   That is what's funny!! 

No, but with Republicans in charge of everything, I thought he might follow through with his promises.  It's not even in the budget.  The fact that you don't acknowledge that is funny

5 minutes ago, westend1 said:

No, but with Republicans in charge of everything, I thought he might follow through with his promises.  It's not even in the budget.  The fact that you don't acknowledge that is funny

Hey, the Dems whipped the Repubs on the budget.  I'm confident the Dems think that's funny, and I don't blame them.  Personally, I find it pathetic.  To many Rino's.  Have to hand it to the Dems, there aren't any Dino's.  They don't allow them.  It's sad it's come to that, but until the Repubs follow suit, they'll never rule.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

You expected it to be finished already?   That is what's funny!! 

You need to understand that the left believes you plant the seeds one day and get out your lawn mower the next. ( disclaimer:  that only applies to Republican promises and not to such things as " I will have the most transparent administration in history", if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it" , " I will build a 21st Century VA", "i found out what Lois Lerner did in the newspapers, just like the rest of you"

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You need to understand that the left believes you plant the seeds one day and get out your lawn mower the next. ( disclaimer:  that only applies to Republican promises and not to such things as " I will have the most transparent administration in history", if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it" , " I will build a 21st Century VA", "i found out what Lois Lerner did in the newspapers, just like the rest of you"

Oh, how I know that The Chosen One gets a pass from the media and all the other wingnuts out there.

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

I like the ACA better than Trump touch your toes care.

When he said Mexico would pay for it I never thought he meant they would wright us a check. I thought he meant they would pay for it through funding or revenue cuts to Mexico. Depending on how the NAFTA talks go, it could be true.

Or maybe not.

On 5/4/2017 at 0:22 PM, mat said:

When he said Mexico would pay for it I never thought he meant they would wright us a check. I thought he meant they would pay for it through funding or revenue cuts to Mexico. Depending on how the NAFTA talks go, it could be true.

Or maybe not.

The Mexican President said he is not paying for a wall

Anyone that voted for Trump because the voter thought that Mexico was going to run out and build a wall is an idiot. 

Again... and again and again and......

The people voted against the worst candidate that has ever been nominated in our lifetimes. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Anyone that voted for Trump because the voter thought that Mexico was going to run out and build a wall is an idiot. 

Again... and again and again and......

The people voted against the worst candidate that has ever been nominated in our lifetimes. 

Lol, once again someone beat me to the punch.  As I was reading down refreshing what had been posted, I was planning on expressing the same sentiment.  And I'm not sure the Dims get it yet.  If Mr. Ed, or Alf had been there, I'd voted for them before her (she's to much like Francis - for you older folks).

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lol, once again someone beat me to the punch.  As I was reading down refreshing what had been posted, I was planning on expressing the same sentiment.  And I'm not sure the Dims get it yet.  If Mr. Ed, or Alf had been there, I'd voted for them before her (she's to much like Francis - for you older folks).

This is the hidden content, please

And I have a timely question.  A thoroughbred named Always Dreaming won the Kentucky Derby yesterday.  Could Hillary be considered second since she's comparable to the last part of that horse to cross the finish line?  Just thinking outside the box :)