Which Side Of The Fence?

Reagan

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended". 

51 minutes ago, Reagan said:

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended". 

Sent it to my son right after I read it lol.  

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

A Republican will Read this Feel good about himself. 

A PAMFAM10 Will just pray for him.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Would you care to explain your post. I bet you won't. And I bet you don't.

Just to help you out on clarification, why do you feel the need to pray for a Republican based on this post? And what elitist and condescending podium do you place yourself upon to feel this need? Go ahead, explain yourself.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You have claimed on more than one occasion to be neither a Democrat, nor a Republican.  This post proves otherwise.  If you don't think that what was posted is accurate, you are blind to each parties ideals.  The Democrats decided at the DNC to remove the mention of God during their convention.  So by saying you will pray for someone, goes against the party you are associating with.  Unless you are praying to Mohammed.  If that is the case, I think any Republican would not want your prayer.

41 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't have a party affiliation. I think both are extremely sad.

I just find it funny how strongly a person can have so much hate and assumptions on a person they  don't even know all based off a R or D. It as dumb as any other gang.

Do you mean like your attitude toward Mr. Trump?

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I just find it funny how strongly a person can have so much hate and assumptions on a person they  don't even know all based off a R or D. It as dumb as any other gang.

That is just a sad and absolutely pathetic comment after your ridiculously pathetic earlier comment. No wonder you purposely avoided my simple request to defend your comment. It's hard to defend the indefensible. So let me ask again, so everyone is absolutely clear on whether you are avoiding the question or "didn't see it".  Why do you feel the need to pray for a Republican based on the original post? And furthermore, why are your afraid to explain your true feelings after clearly revealing them in a (which you thought was a) masked manner? Your hate is on full display...no need to try to transfer that to others.

23 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Or your attitude towards Mr Obama

Obama gave us more material than any president in the history of the United States to deem him the worst president ever. That is undeniable by any sane person. All the Left can do now is try to demonize anyone on the Right to try to save face. Your comment is exhibit A.

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't hate...making a decision based on actual events is not assumption, it's discernment.

Guess what, both parties are moving ahead with or without you...don't worry about R or D, worry about C or L, and make your decision based on that.

Or be a "moderate" , do nothing, and complain about both.

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

That is just a sad and absolutely pathetic comment after your ridiculously pathetic earlier comment. No wonder you purposely avoided my simple request to defend your comment. It's hard to defend the indefensible. So let me ask again, so everyone is absolutely clear on whether you are avoiding the question or "didn't see it".  Why do you feel the need to pray for a Republican based on the original post? And furthermore, why are your afraid to explain your true feelings after clearly revealing them in a (which you thought was a) masked manner? Your hate is on full display...no need to try to transfer that to others.

You have issues you need to address I can't help you with that.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Perhaps I was wrong.  Go ahead and substantiate that by stating that you have no hate and or disrespect for Mr. Trump and are very willing to give him a reasonable time in office before passing judgement on him.

On Election Day my first post was the people have spoken and trump is our president god bless the USA and god bless trump. The little I have posted on trump was always followed by I don't really have a issue.....

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't hate...making a decision based on actual events is not assumption, it's discernment.

Guess what, both parties are moving ahead with or without you...don't worry about R or D, worry about C or L, and make your decision based on that.

Or be a "moderate" , do nothing, and complain about both.

No labels. I believe maybe there was a time when it was normal but both parties are moving far out fast. It's to the point where you can't agree on not one single issue. That's a problem. Its group thinking.

25 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You have issues you need to address I can't help you with that.

I do have issues with people that try backhanded insults then runs and hides when called out. And it is not something I need help with. It is abundantly clear who needs help. And you are still hiding from a simple explanation.

On 4/9/2017 at 8:58 PM, Reagan said:

I just have a simple comparison. Is it just me or do all of Trump's top aides appear to have spines? Spinelessness breeds contempt. Just an observation.

• 4 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

Are you referring to a couple of the "affiliates"?