best silsbee jv

ok i go to all of the games......i know what im talking about...ok  trawhon has made playoffs...ok wow....where have they gone after the 1st round????? k yea he won a district championship...but he dont know what to do when they make the playoffs.....and how can you say byars will never be there? he is a very talented baseball player......and so is walters and reid and bird....i know more about this stupid program then yall do....trust me

Stupid program?  That's funny you would say that, since you have TRIED to be a part of this "stupid program" for the last two years and you quit this year.  The question is why did you quit?  Let me guess, the coaches don't like you and you were going to play on one of the lower level teams instead of the varstiy.  Yeah, I know, I'm right.  Hey Kyle, If you want to talk trash about the Silsbee Baseball Program and Coach Trawhon, that's your right, but you could at least hide your email address so people wouldn't know who you are. 

Guest tigersvoice

Hey Ty - PM me if you indeed know who this clown is.  I have some issues to discuss with him regarding his ignorant and tasteless basketball posts.

wow i cant believe this has lasted so long!!!! but  if its here i guess i will add on.....there is alot of talent on this team...i would have to say  nick walters and brady byars...and also steven bird...they are all great players...i play for lumberton and i remember playing them a couple years ago in little league....they were beast!!!!!!

Guest airitout123

Well lhsraiders15 it doesn't take a genious to know that you are bballislife15.  You write the same, you use the same amount of ....'s and you do not capitalize your letters.  (See quote in Ty Cobb's response)

Please get lost, you are making Silsbee look bad.